[ROM][July 23, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 [RC5] AOKP/CM9 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

osc006

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Its a known issue with upstream cm9 and aokp builds. Ill look into it later in the week. Times Infinity is having this issue as well.

Alright then...ill run it all day tomorrow to see how it handles a work day. I might try your RC5 tomorrow night...and see if it still does it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

sparkeater79

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][July 23, 2012] AOKP Milestone 6 [RC5] AOKP/CM9 [Nightli

can't get that boot animation to work. i open es file manager and go to system then media. i delete the bootanimation.zip file there already then i hit up and hold the bootanimation i DLed and move to system then media. cant get it to work

deakelem

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site

Does RC5 or any build really use the standard sprint proxy for 3g and 4g communication? After trying to set these proxies to 0.0.0.0 to get better speeds I cannot edit the values (modem error) I know im using the right MSL code.

I am able to view settings and the proxy values say "not set". I'm not sure if this is because they are set to "0" not set at all. or set to the stock sprint proxy and I cant see that because of the MSL code.

FYI this is with the recommended modem

Thanks!

Last edited:

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site

Well yeah 3% after 27 hours and 3 hours of screen time is pretty darn amazing. I'm running this app to try and squeeze out the last bit of juice before I charge lol.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

sparkeater79

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

And you are running aokp milestone 6 rc4. I am glad to hear it. I will see what I can get tomorrow at work.

DEF3NDER

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Yeah rc4. For the first couple of days I let my battery fully die before charging and once its charged to 100% I leave it charging for another 2 or 3 hours just to make sure it's at maximum. I also turn off the led notification because I learned it keeps the phone from sleeping. I never really have a need for it anyway. I leave wifi and gps on all day.

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

patrao_n

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Rc5 is running so good so far. Camera on rc4 was buggy and seems to be fixed so far with this rc5. Thanks dark.

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch

elport

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah rc4. For the first couple of days I let my battery fully die before charging and once its charged to 100% I leave it charging for another 2 or 3 hours just to make sure it's at maximum. I also turn off the led notification because I learned it keeps the phone from sleeping. I never really have a need for it anyway. I leave wifi and gps on all day.

Where did you change your led options?

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

RC4 to RC5 has ALOT of upstream bugfixes.

Reactions: patrao_n

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site

How do you build from source? I'm put Samsung official kernel source into /home/rnorris97/android/system/kernel/samsung/epic4gtouch and everything but when I try to build with make -j$THREADS bacon, it runs for a while then I get :

*** Can't find default configuration "arch/arm/configs/cyanogenmod_epic4gtouch_defconfig"!
make[3]: *** [cyanogenmod_epic4gtouch_defconfig] Error 1
make[2]: *** [cyanogenmod_epic4gtouch_defconfig] Error 2
make[1]: *** [sub-make] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/rnorris97/android/system/kernel/samsung/epic4gtouch'
make: *** [/home/rnorris97/android/system/out/target/product/epic4gtouch/obj/KERNEL_OBJ/.config] Error 2

Any suggestions. This is for a CM9 based ICS rom. I already got everything else right except for my config file. :mad:

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
How do you build from source? I'm put Samsung official kernel source into /home/rnorris97/android/system/kernel/samsung/epic4gtouch and everything but when I try to build with make -j$THREADS bacon, it runs for a while then I get :

*** Can't find default configuration "arch/arm/configs/cyanogenmod_epic4gtouch_defconfig"!
make[3]: *** [cyanogenmod_epic4gtouch_defconfig] Error 1
make[2]: *** [cyanogenmod_epic4gtouch_defconfig] Error 2
make[1]: *** [sub-make] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/rnorris97/android/system/kernel/samsung/epic4gtouch'
make: *** [/home/rnorris97/android/system/out/target/product/epic4gtouch/obj/KERNEL_OBJ/.config] Error 2

Any suggestions. This is for a CM9 based ICS rom. I already got everything else right except for my config file. :mad:

You need to pull the epic4gtouch aosp code from http://github.com/chris41g

Status
Not open for further replies.