[ROM] Light Speed

jdkoreclipse

Banned
Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Ive been looking at the whole camera issue, and it looks like the audio codec...i gotta find a fix for tjat...any suggestions?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

_JKK_

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Did it work for you?

Yeah it did. Really nice little ROM here. :D Love it so far.

Ive been looking at the whole camera issue, and it looks like the audio codec...i gotta find a fix for tjat...any suggestions?

I'm assuming that you are talking about the camcorder issue, correct? But no, I wouldn't know where to begin on fixing it.

Perhaps you should talk to some of the other ROM devs about...?

what camera issue? I use mine a lot. This could be a deal breaker.

Yeah, the video recording is broken (at least in AOSP); not sure about the Sense ROM.

jdkoreclipse

Banned
Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Here's a very shady workaround for camcorder until I can fix it...just use a 3rd party app on the market for that...I haven't tested that, but it wont hurt to try.

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Actually, the Rom didn't load. I wasn't paying attention, but when the phone reported, it just had the virtuous Rom reloaded from scratch. Really weird because it was a brand new SD card I was using. Nothing was on it.

sandoff

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Just installed and i cannot get Backup Assist to open in the setup menu...any suggestions..already restarted twice

_JKK_

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Would like to try this Rom, but it creates an error in recovery

it shouldnt...i tested all my roms

It does create an error in recovery, but it appears to install just fine. So basically, just back out of the recovery install screen and reboot.

It does some funky stuff when you have the setup running, but other than that and the recovery error the ROM is very nice.

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I
Yeah...the setup problem happens with slcd screens for some reason.

I don't have an slcd screen. Amoled. I've had my Dinc since may. It creates an error in recovery and DOES NOT load. It loads whatever Rom I was running before, but completely wiped. Very odd. I've tried downloading to my computer and placing it on the SD card and I've tried downloading directly from the phone. same error. it is the sense version. sorry but I'm done trying. thanks anyway though.

jdkoreclipse

Banned
Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
I

I don't have an slcd screen. Amoled. I've had my Dinc since may. It creates an error in recovery and DOES NOT load. It loads whatever Rom I was running before, but completely wiped. Very odd. I've tried downloading to my computer and placing it on the SD card and I've tried downloading directly from the phone. same error. it is the sense version. sorry but I'm done trying. thanks anyway though.
Which one, AOSP?..it works fine for me.

318sugarhill

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
It is the Sense version. I really like sense, and after using sense, i really don't care for Vanilla Roms. Just something I'm used to I guess. My first experience with android was the Dinc, so every other android phone NOT running sense seems to be lacking IMHO.

jdkoreclipse

Banned
Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
i can assure you that this is not an error with the rom...i can confirm that, as can @v3RD1CT on twitter...i will try to debug the error, but i cant recreate it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid