[ROM][Sprint][JB][08/25/2012] Jellybro CM10 [Nightlies]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jce69

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][PORT][08/13/2012] Jellybro Euroskank CM10 [Nightly 1]

Did you flash from chris41gs kernel? if so I added new directions and included all the tools to now get a 100% successful flash for all.

Hmm. I've ran into a issue. When I do try to odin sbrissens kernel it fails, I've downloaded it 3 times now.. I'm not sure at all whats going on. :-[

explosivequack

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I do know how to change the boot animation, but my point is why would a dev put a unicorn boot animation on a ROM that will used by mostly guys. I don't know about you, but I don't go around yelling "I want to ride a unicorn" or "I flashed this ROM that has this awesome unicorn boot animation". I have never heard of a guy liking unicorns... until I stumbled upon 4chan. I'm a 30 yo man who is 100% straight, not a prepubescent little girl. Plus I am unfamiliar with editing boot animations on the Epic 4G Touch. The developer could have easily chose a better boot animation for AOKP, but instead chose a unicorn.

Well I was asleep during all this but I'd like to put a word in.

The aokp boot animation is more blue than pink now and a little smaller. But I did like the old pink one better so I still use it.

You don't have to be prepubescent or a little gay I'm 100% straight and this is my favorite rom and my girlfriend knows that's my boot animation :)

And really you need to try this rom, if your wife asks about it just say you grew swag and laugh and change the boot animation if you have too.

And i do want to ride a unicorn, I mean spearing things with its horn flying around, I mean cmon you all know that'd be really cool.

Also dk when your done with this are you going to port cm10 aokp?

superuser426

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site

Couldn't resist...

images

Reactions: Dark_Knight2

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Look I'm new to the whole nightly thing.. So the last one I got was the 810 build when I joined the euroskank fam... Do I need to go download a new one every night.. Like Ima busy dude if I jump from 3 -5 days old to a new one.. It's no problem right..

Also I know technology I voided my warranty but locking and flashing to stock.. Should do the trick if I need a replacement right... Just wondering..

Sent from my GS3....

Dark_Knight2

Banned
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Look I'm new to the whole nightly thing.. So the last one I got was the 810 build when I joined the euroskank fam... Do I need to go download a new one every night.. Like Ima busy dude if I jump from 3 -5 days old to a new one.. It's no problem right..

Also I know technology I voided my warranty but locking and flashing to stock.. Should do the trick if I need a replacement right... Just wondering..

Sent from my GS3....

It will be fine to just wipe cache and dalvik cache if you are on my nightly one and move to nightly two.

Reactions: the1m.polo

jce69

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site

I can't seem to flash the sbrissen kernel in odin? I've downloaded it 3 times and it just fails everytime

bmxrideher

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site

Sent from my GS3....

A long as you Odin back to stock/ non-rooted. I sent my phone in to an insurance replacement and was just fine.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: the1m.polo

nothingblooms

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][08/14/2012] Jellybro Euroskank CM10 [Nightly 2]

Could not get .tar in mobile odin to work correctly.
Decided to boot into recovery from JB and wiped data/cache, cache, and dalvik cache.
Flashed nightly 2 test build (no error 7)
Flashed Gapps 20120729(w gmail)
Rebooted like a champ into boot screen
I will report on any issues.

Rodney0413

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][08/14/2012] Jellybro Euroskank CM10 [Nightly 2]

got status 7 trying to install alpha 18. help:(
i got
"symlink: some symlinks failed
E: Error in /sdcard/cm10_alpha18_20120810_kang.zip
(Status 7)