[ROM]Superclean 2.8!! *UPDATED*

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrs1035

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. These threads are getting so convoluted its hard to find out if things have already been addressed.

I also noticed that stock EB01 has darker context menus whenever you press the soft key. It appears that SC 2.1 still has the lighter menu colors. Anyone else notice this?

And lastly, I remember the SC ROM for DL09 had an aluminum brushed looking keyboard that was pretty awesome. Any chance we can get that back?

Last edited:

curley

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Yes I uses titanium backup but whats crasy is that the apps work fine they just don't show as installed in the market. Can you help me out with this problem?

Reboot the phone and give it some time. They will show up. If you do a search for that program in the market, it should show installed. If it does, then give your market time to update. Mine took over night before it showed up.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Facebook

Go back one page in this thread to post #719. That is the patch for facebook. Download it to your sd card and flash it through cwm. works like a charm.

Last edited:
Reactions: djmackee

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Thank you for this awesome rom, but I must ask two questions of you good sir.

1. How did you start programming (tutorial,school, self taught?)
2. Do you think there is a way for your DL30 to have BLN control?

You are awesome :beer: :golfclap:

I have a shady background in C from an engineering programming class.

BLN won't be possible until we can get ourselves some kernel source.

jpprice

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Great job again on this ROM Adryn. I have one question. I prefer the Samsung calculator over the AOSP one. How would I go about replacing it?

danielkx

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
So I installed the latest version of this rom but now I am having issues with the market. I was able to download and install a couple of things from the market, but now I cannot download anything from the market. It just says Download unsuccessful.

Anybody have any idea what the problem might be?

vi3tboiii54

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
hey Adrynalyne you posted the Stock_Deodex_Debloat.zip prior to your Super_Clean_2.1.zip. So the deodex removes all the bloatware and super clean is an extension? Im coming from DL30 superclean 1.0 using DroidXcon EB01_DXC.tar, is his a non-voodoo kernel?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
hey Adrynalyne you posted the Stock_Deodex_Debloat.zip prior to your Super_Clean_2.1.zip. So the deodex removes all the bloatware and super clean is an extension? Im coming from DL30 superclean 1.0 using DroidXcon EB01_DXC.tar, is his a non-voodoo kernel?

Every package i provide is all Adrynalynes stuff, So thank you to him.. and what i provide is always non-voodoo, im not a fan of providing voodoo since i gear my posts towards beginners.

debloated removes preinstalled apps,,,,,an odexed app is split up into pieces. meant to make apps run faster.. deodexing means they repackage apps. making it easier to apply themes

Super clean is a customized debloated rom

TripSixes

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Guys, I'm having problems updating without wiping.. I've heard various people comment that they were able to go from DL30 to EB01 without a wipe. When I try it, all my apis are there, but none of their personal settings are there.. I've even tried a titanium restore of only data fort my apps, and that doesn't work.

My only solution us to wipe data, and reinstall everything.

Which brings up another question, I've heard people mention that when they use titanium restore, "they can restore all apps and data, put the phone down, and walk away, and it does everything." Yet, when I use the all app and data restore, I have to click Install , and Done for every single app.. This usually takes about an hour if constant monitoring and clicking to complete.

Is there a better way? I would love the walk away method, if possible.

Via Tapatalk on SGS Fascinate.

Brettdacosta

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Which brings up another question, I've heard people mention that when they use titanium restore, "they can restore all apps and data, put the phone down, and walk away, and it does everything." Yet, when I use the all app and data restore, I have to click Install , and Done for every single app.. This usually takes about an hour if constant monitoring and clicking to complete.

I'll tackle the second part since I've got a free sec, and I actually know the answer to something... I believe it's the difference in the free version and the full version of Titanium Backup. At least that's what I was told once before. Definitely takes about 28 minutes to sit there and go back through restoring my missing apps (92 of them) one at a time - not that I did it last night or anything. Makes you wonder how much your time is worth (since this is the 3rd time in the past week that I've done it). Makes me just feel safer too since I wouldn't have remember to skip the 2.1 fix for Google search if I hadn't of looked right at it (it's the one that caused problems in the stock DL30). I can't find where it's located either - if anyone knows that? Thanks, and I hope this helped.

Reactions: TripSixes

joebob2000

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Makes you wonder how much your time is worth (since this is the 3rd time in the past week that I've done it).

I've taken it as inspiration to decide which apps/accounts i really need, and what i can live without. I find myself avoiding a lot of junk and overall i think the phone runs smoother without it. See? Lemons; Lemonade!

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Guys, I'm having problems updating without wiping.. I've heard various people comment that they were able to go from DL30 to EB01 without a wipe. When I try it, all my apis are there, but none of their personal settings are there.. I've even tried a titanium restore of only data fort my apps, and that doesn't work.

My only solution us to wipe data, and reinstall everything.

like the others have said you have to pay for the batch restore.

anytime you flash a new rom you need to wipe data and cache. you may get lucky, or you may think you got lucky and something gets dorked up that you didnt notice at first. always wipe data and cache, with tb it doesnt take long to get bakc up and running and you phone will run faster.

Reactions: TripSixes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Llop719