[ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 3.0 [MB1] ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.

joecho5

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM]TeamVenum-Wicked Sensation JellyBean V 1.3 [OFFICIAL] ROM

How can I disable the volume to skip songs mod when screen is off? I always accidentally skip songs.

joecho5

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site

Also, how do I change which contacts are displayed? I used to be able to switch that.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

How can I disable the volume to skip songs mod when screen is off? I always accidentally skip songs.

Also, how do I change which contacts are displayed? I used to be able to switch that.

I'm really not sure if you can disable the volume to skip songs without disabling it completely.

Not even sure what your talking about on the 2nd question.

I will ask dazed to peek in here. Perhaps he can give you a better answer.

joecho5

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site

for the second question, I meant I have different groups in my Google contacts and I used to be able to only display family or co-workers. how can I do this with this Rom?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

for the second question, I meant I have different groups in my Google contacts and I used to be able to only display family or co-workers. how can I do this with this Rom?

There should be a group tab on top of the contacts. If you are on the dialer you would choose the contacts tab at top the groups tab.

stlarenas

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site

I go to contacts, and settings, contacts to display, and the set up a customized list.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

phippsy84

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Can you flash and use the MA4 modem with this rom or do you need to use the LJ7 modem

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Can you flash and use the MA4 modem with this rom or do you need to use the LJ7 modem

Modems are not dependent on roms. You can use any modem you want as long as it's for your phone and carrier.

joecho5

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site

thank you skunkape and stlarenas!

I'm still getting my bearings as I transition from my old optimus s with Dante Rom. my new case has helped me avoid my other problem with the songs skipping from the volume rocker long press.

I find the default keyboard is not as easy to use. I'm making way more corrections now.

sydewayzsoundz

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Quick question for you....I am currently on Wicked Sensations V 1.1 I am about to upgrade and I am curious as to the firmware version...when I look under about phone, I dont see a firmware version..is this the same as hardware version? now if it that is the case...I am on hardware version L710.14 and android version 4.0.4..I am guessing that I need to download the JBLJ7 firmware update and install that as well...and I do that after I flash the rom correct?? sorry for the stupid questions I just want to make sure that I do this correctly and dont brick my phone..thank you.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Quick question for you....I am currently on Wicked Sensations V 1.1 I am about to upgrade and I am curious as to the firmware version...when I look under about phone, I dont see a firmware version..is this the same as hardware version? now if it that is the case...I am on hardware version L710.14 and android version 4.0.4..I am guessing that I need to download the JBLJ7 firmware update and install that as well...and I do that after I flash the rom correct?? sorry for the stupid questions I just want to make sure that I do this correctly and dont brick my phone..thank you.

Which carrier do you have? The firmware version is the baseband version.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

I am using Sprint

- - - Updated - - -

I am using Sprint

I always flash the firmware 1st, reboot and check the base band version is correct. Then go back to recovery and flash the ROM but I really don't know if it really matters.

Keith Patrick

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site

This ROM is awesome! Rocking the AnaKonda theme! Thanks Dazed and Skunk!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

juniorr7710

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Something new I have noticed lately on my phone... a lag when typing away, i can keep typing and clearly see that it stops then comes and everything i meant to type shows up
How can I fix this?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Something new I have noticed lately on my phone... a lag when typing away, i can keep typing and clearly see that it stops then comes and everything i meant to type shows up
How can I fix this?

Try clearing your memory.

chase7628

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site

after doing the latest update, i have lost spell check on my phone??? is there a way to enable this or do you know what is wrong?
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej