Super smooth rom
Battery discharges quickly
Button lights stay on after screen timesout
Besides that excellent

wuzdat

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP]CM9.0 RC2-BobZ

I was wondering if someone could explain a little bit more about how this Rom will handle the "apps to the EXT partition"? I found this on your webpage:
"Q: Can I use an A2SD script with this ROM?
A: No need...the rom will move your apps and dalvik to the EXT partition on your SDcard, if you have an EXT partition! "

I understand how that works as I have been using Link2D on my Stock rom & on your CM7.2 Rom. The Link2SD works great & saves me tons of internal storage. So I was wondering how we can manage what apps are installing where with this 9.0 rom? and if we can't, then exactly what will it install on the EXT partition?

jayleekay

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
The battery drain is pretty bad. Turning bletooth off reboots the phone 80% of the time. A few apps are showing white backgrounds with invisible text: facebook and skyfire (sometimes)

Sent from my LG-VM670

BobZhome

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site

Reboots after turning bluetooth off is a know issue.
Is the battery drain issue with phone screen off(not using) or with using the phone?

jaredw444

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Reboots after turning bluetooth off is a know issue.
Is the battery drain issue with phone screen off(not using) or with using the phone?

I get battery drain when using the phone, I had my phone playing a game, my battery went from 100% to 86% in 25 min

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

nixie21

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site

Is there a way to lower the brightness until a fix is created or should we just revert to older version?

Thanks so much!!

YoshinJaa

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site

Is there a way to lower the brightness until a fix is created or should we just revert to older version?

Thanks so much!!

Try RootDim from the Play Store. It works well. It does NOT however turn off/adjust the hard keys backlight, only screen.

Reactions: nixie21

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I get battery drain when using the phone, I had my phone playing a game, my battery went from 100% to 86% in 25 min

I have a feeling this is most likely caused by the jacked up brightness

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

wildplace

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site

The battery drain is pretty bad. Turning bletooth off reboots the phone 80% of the time. A few apps are showing white backgrounds with invisible text: facebook and skyfire (sometimes)

Sent from my LG-VM670

i got the same problem also. this happened to Yahoo answer app too
must do a force close :'(
i use adjbrightness from play store for brightness problem

can someone explains why ICS stock browser is much faster than GB browser..?

Last edited:

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

It might have been, but I experienced fast drain just using tapatalk yesterday.

@Bobzhome, I used the newest build all day yesterday and it was very buttery like I mentioned before, but things kept force closing (I did a full wipe before flashing) there was no dialog saying "such and such isn't responding" but the app would just close and go back to the home screen. I'm not sure why it was doing that...

Reactions: sellers86

jaredw444

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site

The jacked up brightness is part of but not the entire issue, the new update is very smooth. I just restored an older update just cause I'm away from home all day and can't really charge my phone