Samsung does replace factory Screen Protectors for free!

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Yeah.. I dunno who how will try again today though.

The answer was no gotta call they just provide basic support.
50cd07102ee6ab776866b57df53f2398.jpg

Maybe they can help you with a 75" TV through the chat?

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I just called Samsung about my husbands phone he got through them unlocked on Sprint and about the LTE signal problems and she said they are aware and taking down IMEI numbers and working om some update but anyway I just happened to mention my protector having a scratch on it. And I've been very careful when I put it in my pocket or front purse pouch that nothing else is in there. Mine's only real noticeable when the screen goes off and it's black. I got lucky though cause my 30 days of getting my phone from BB is up today and she is sending me a replacement. She said go to BB and the Samsung rep would put it on for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

tp72

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
So I chatted today on the Samsung Members app and got the response from Samsung Expert to call up the 1800-SAMSUNG number. When the chat ended I got a question whether the issue was resolved. I answered No and connected to a Samsung Care Pro and he placed a ticket for replacement screen protector and will ship in 3 to 5 business days.

So if anyone tells to call the number then please request to be connected to a Samsung Care Pro. The entire chat took nearly 40 minutes; I had to type very less and these guys were very slow in responding. Anyways got the replacement.

Thanks for this, tried it and it worked. It does take a long time but it did work.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I just called Samsung about my husbands phone he got through them unlocked on Sprint and about the LTE signal problems and she said they are aware and taking down IMEI numbers and working om some update but anyway I just happened to mention my protector having a scratch on it. And I've been very careful when I put it in my pocket or front purse pouch that nothing else is in their. Mine's only real noticeable when the screen goes off and it's black. I got lucky though cause my 30 days of getting my phone from BB is up today and she is sending me a replacement. She said go to BB and the Samsung rep would put it on for me.

So after 30 days they won't provide one

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Whitestone would be my go to.

Plastic screen protectors are ugh -- I would rather no SP then a plastic.

Mend07

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I placed my order for new screen protectors thru Samsung members chat....it was that simple...will recieve up to 5-6 business days.