Samsung does replace factory Screen Protectors for free!

Mend07

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I got 2 in my pack which is good cause hubby needs one. Mine has a pill shape in the corner but I don't think it's cut out it's weird. I'll have to look again. They told me just to go back Best Buy and let the Samsung rep put it on. Mine started as one scratch and now I see more little ones in one spot but mostly noticeable when screen is dark.

I doubt if your replacement screen protectors itself are pill shaped... mine weren't. It's more of a L shape cut out once its placed on phone.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I got the retail 2 pack L shaped protectors

I got a two pack my husband said it's the same one that's on the phone but I'm not sure cuz you all are talking about l-shaped. But the one on there now I can touch and feel the camera this isn't like a cut out it feels like it'll cover the whole camera isn't there like a cutout now I could be wrong I'm confused. Here's what I got

Attachments

• 2176.jpg
    2176.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 17

Jesus Delgadillo

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
You got the one that's just like the factory one that came out of the box. Which is better than the L shaped one, since it covers the entire phone except the pill shaped cameras
I got a two pack my husband said it's the same one that's on the phone but I'm not sure cuz you all are talking about l-shaped. But the one on there now I can touch and feel the camera this isn't like a cut out it feels like it'll cover the whole camera isn't there like a cutout now I could be wrong I'm confused. Here's what I got

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
You got the one that's just like the factory one that came out of the box. Which is better than the L shaped one, since it covers the entire phone except the pill shaped cameras

Oh ok cuz I asked on the phone when she said she was sending me one if it was going to be the same one that was on my phone she said yes. Which my husband needs one too and I got two in the box. And I think I did mention to her that my husband's was messed up to but his 30 days were up but I'm glad we got to. She said the Samsung rep at the Best Buy should be able to put it on for me but mine's not that bad just yet I don't know whether to put it on now or not but I'm seeing more scratches on mine. Thanks though for answering my question.

Mend07

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site

That is the exact one I have...its not the same as the factory screen protector that came in the s10 plus box lol....once u peel it apart....u will see the L shape cut off...

Mend07

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site

Not true lol...look at the box that it came in... she has to peel it apart...its the same one we both speaking of lol

ThrowinRocks

Nov 7, 2017
Visit site
A lot of people didn't know that the S7 Active actually had a glass/plastic screen protector on them. When I noticed the edges I talked to Samsung and they confirmed it was there for ruggedness and to protect the actual glass screen. They sent me a new one but I never used it.
Funny that the new Gorilla Glass(6) comes out and it scratches easier than the first Gorilla Glass that was made.