Samsung: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
Hmm. Mine is through Samsung Financing. I'll check and see if anything on there looks different. Each time I check it just shows Preorder / Ordered.

Mine, too. I’d like to log into my financing account, but it requires an account number, and unless I missed it at the end of the approval process, they never gave me one.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Mine, too. I’d like to log into my financing account, but it requires an account number, and unless I missed it at the end of the approval process, they never gave me one.
Is that different than just logging into Samsung? I talked my husband into getting Samsung Financing so I could get the Note 9. I know I can log in and see the order.

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
Is that different than just logging into Samsung? I talked my husband into getting Samsung Financing so I could get the Note 9. I know I can log in and see the order.

Yes, it’s different. I received a separate email from Samsung Financing yesterday but it only referenced the last 4 digits of the account number, so I couldn’t complete registration. They’ll probably snail-mail us a welcome packet or something like that.

Thefalcon93

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
Since we are selling iPhones here... I have a iPhone X 64GB Space Gray Verizon Unlocked A1865 in great condition. Comes with box and all accessories. For only $790. haha

ScottRx82

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
I had the reservation and pre-ordered the night before carriers allowed like a lot of you. I think we should be more realistic with expectations on shipping. I highly doubt there will be any movement before Tuesday next week with the possibility of getting them on 8/22, but probably not until 8/23. I'd love to be proven wrong, honestly, but I don't think we should be setting the expectation to receive our 9's before next Thursday. Just trying to be realistic, while remaining optimistic

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Very very funny. I'm assuming your ex is free?!? Good to know I'm not the only one buying phones....constantly!

I'm only at 1 per year but last year I did buy a V30 to test it out for two weeks and then I bought the Pixel 2XL. Until about 2015 I used to get 2 to three years out of a phone. Upgrading frequently is a bit silly, but at this stage of my life I plan on spoiling myself with things I don't need.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm only at 1 per year but last year I did buy a V30 to test it out for two weeks and then I bought the Pixel 2XL. Until about 2015 I used to get 2 to three years out of a phone. Upgrading frequently is a bit silly, but at this stage of my life I plan on spoiling myself with things I don't need.

Good for you!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I had the reservation and pre-ordered the night before carriers allowed like a lot of you. I think we should be more realistic with expectations on shipping. I highly doubt there will be any movement before Tuesday next week with the possibility of getting them on 8/22, but probably not until 8/23. I'd love to be proven wrong, honestly, but I don't think we should be setting the expectation to receive our 9's before next Thursday. Just trying to be realistic, while remaining optimistic

Other than logistics reasons I don't see why the carriers and retailers should hold onto to them. It doesn't hurt anyone by releasing it a week early. Especially for us who ordered since we are easy money for them because they don't have to work hard for the money since us die hards just order it anyway without any sales pitch needed.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Re: So when will the Note 9 likely ship for pre orders?

Not trying to pick on the OP here, but from what I recall during the past few Note releases, he seems to get pretty worked up...the phone will get to you when it gets to you...no reason to get angry unless you don't received on the promised by date, even if others are getting their phones before you...I understand it that is probably easier said than done, especially after forking out a grand or more but in the end, it's just a phone. I apologize in advance if this post is against the forum rules...
This is nothing, some people take the day off work for it.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Guys what do think of pure gear dualtek caes
Is it good?

Haven't seen anything too bad said about the cases but I've read complaints about the buttons being very hard to push. I might buy one to try from one of the suppliers I use since I can get them really cheap at dealer cost.

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
I'd go with something from Samsung, Tech21, or Speck. I like the name brands more than the off brands.

I’m a big fan of Spigen... every phone in my house (which includes an iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 6S, GS9, GS9+ and LG G6) lives in a Spigen Tough Armor, and I’ve already received another for my forthcoming Note9.

My wife and daughter received Samsung S-View cases for the GS9 and 9+. So far, so good, but I think I want something with a soft inner lining on the side that touches the display.