Samsung Galaxy S6 Cannot Locate ANY devices

A

AC Question

I recently got another Samsung Galaxy S6 and it cannot find ANY devices to pair in Bluetooth. It states "Your phone (Samsung etc etc) is currently visible to nearby devices" but then continues to say "No nearby Bluetooth devices found." This has happened when my device (car and bluetooth headphones) are ready to be paired and I know are visible.

I have tried turning on and off the Bluetooth option on my phone. I have restarted my phone several times. I have gone into Safe Mode and I still have the same issue. I even did a manual reset and the problem is still there.

The confusing thing is my first Galaxy S6 easily found devices and paired easily. It paired no problem with my Mazda3 and my SoundPEATS headphones. I got a new phone because my first phone randomly died and never turned back on again (still was under manufacturer's warranty). However, this is the same make and model. Is it my phone or am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated. It's pretty frustrating.

supert1020

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I have a Galaxy S6 and I have no problems with bluetooth. I have a Hyundai Sonata, Moto 360, lg tones no problems. You could have been sent a defective phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali