Question sd card corrupt files

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
i notice this past week and i think it only happens suddenly if i leave phone on samsung smart charger unless it always been there never knew it

samsung sd card saying have corrupt files or other issues<-when i go to my galley and click on pictures instead default to albums i see that message

Your SD card has corrupt files or other issues. You may want to back it up or replace it soon." The only option it gives me is "Not now".<=got that from this reddit
now of course if i restart my phone the message will go away it seems to come back i think only if i leave it on charger on my s20 phone<-discover this over here https://support.google.com/android/...-card-has-corrupt-files-or-other-issues?hl=en

now long ago my sd card s7 went to s20 phone despite they told me walmart when got it sd card won't die which did and then i had to get a new sd card i think a scandisc date was back on july 6th 2021-

should i dismissed this and 1 day if i open up galley i just restart make message go away or what is the sorry sd card after 4 years i guess is going to die soon?

it used to not do this then again i normally don't click on pictures in galley because always defaults to albums maybe this is due to last security update i don't know

if i take it to a same cell phone place do you think they can copy stuff off current sd card to new card?

i hope somebody willl read my post asap

Last edited:

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
that scandisk 64 got walmart for 12.25 is holding strong since got it 6:30 tonight i think no issues going to survivie rest of the night into the morning and rest of the week not saying sd card not inserted in my files like that other sorry sd card i got yesterday

when i take that other sd card back to guy tomorrow get refund back i will say look look and you thought it was my device no it was sorry sd card you got me that i paid 18.65 told me it was good get it meh

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
ya know i got in a little zip zap bag both that adata sd card with receipt i should sticky note or in black marker write down this the worst sd card to put on an android why are you selling these at all clearly they are bad read phones for awhile you go to my files it saids insert sd card i say burn them burn all of them throw in trash do something scandisk is the way to go then i will take out my phone and say look at it look at it ahh a sd card what kind well i went to walmart last night bought the scandisk that you sell the 64 that was 23 well i got it 12.25 it stayed until 6:30 at night midnight no insert sd card and it's still staying in there perhaps i made a mistake coming here thinking you help me out no you got me an off brand and i paid 18.65 in cash ripoff if i were smart i prob would went to walmart weds night instead of you guys got that sccandisk 64 and be done with it no instead since i came to you guys back july 6th 2021 and put in a 16 gb when old sd card died from s7 to s20 that day thinking they help me before i get help again and no help ya burn me burn me ripoff meh

y2jman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
do you think sd 64 that i got walmart other night is going to last longer than that 16 gb sandisk that only last 4 year before it will give me error message again saying going about to be corrupt backup or need sd card

i don't think i ever had a at the time back on july 6th 2021 ever had a 16 gb when my s7 sd card died that was put in s20 got walmart was a 32 from previous phone i think either a droid 3 or 4