Show Us Your Nookies!

EVO-lutionary

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Give us those yummy NC Screenshots! I'm looking for new ideas on how to customize mine better! Also if you post one with a nice wallpaper please tell us where it is or post it too, will save a TON of posts in this thread if it ever gets big! May also mention what widgets you are running if they are awesomesauce, so people don't have to ask! I didn't see this thread already in a search but if it is already in here then feel free to delete it! I'll get it started tho mine really isn't super awesome. You will notice I prefer portrait to landscape. I just can't seem to get Landscape to look good. Wallpaper/widgets never seem to work out. That's one of the reason for this thread.

Wallpaper here is from The Wallpapers App. Widget up top is gTabs clock. Launcher is Go! Launcher EX. Theme is custom one found on market.
5760198116_3ca568b4c9_b.jpg

Widgets here are stock nothing special. Power Amp player, white theme. Band is Five Finger Death Punch. They freaking rock.
5759655023_4fc633ca04_b.jpg

The facebook and twitter apps are Colorized Widgets. They are sweet. Yes I really follow NASCAR twitters. I love me some left turns!
5759654861_d9dbe87667_b.jpg

5760198304_0a77870617_b.jpg

Last edited:

melt2sk8

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Well, if I had anything to show, I'd be more than happy to!

But since I don't - I'd love to see what everyone else is doing! (no market, no apps - no soup for me.)

EVO-lutionary

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Well, if I had anything to show, I'd be more than happy to!

But since I don't - I'd love to see what everyone else is doing! (no market, no apps - no soup for me.)

Mind if I ask how come you don't run CM7 or something from an SD? Not that it's any of my business I'm just curious :)

melt2sk8

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Mind if I ask how come you don't run CM7 or something from an SD? Not that it's any of my business I'm just curious :)

Oh, I would LOVE to! Got Honeycomb on the SD but haven't been able to get market loaded despite the good advice on the threads here.

Hopefully one of the guys I work with can figure it out soon.

juager

Dec 17, 2009
Visit site
wallpapers app

What is the wallpapers app referred to in the OP? I really like the wallpaper. If someone just has the image I would appreciate it.

ioo

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Honeycomb 3d tablet theme, Simi clock, an a bunch of ADW tweaks, and I'm getting pretty happy with it.

Swipe down opens the dock on the right, swipe up opens the app drawer, which is filtered for my most used apps.

Next is to replace the apps in the dock with custom buttons and icons that will open up apps by category. I also need to find add some good news and other widgets to the other home screens.