Slippery back

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I have been wondering wether or not i should get a cover for this bad boy. I didnt want one because of the BULK that it will add, and also I am not paying more than $20 for some light thin case that wont protect it from a drop( feather case)

The other thing that bother me is how many finger prints get on this! I have already oreder the Skinomi screen protector but I am considering maybe buying the whole thing if it meant it would attract less finger prints. I know i have recommended that one good case on Amazon for like $6 but I sold my old Nexus S and then came back to it and dont want the same case because i want my phone to feel like a new one and not like i got my old one back ;)

What do you guys think?

techsamaritan

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
Incipio makes a great case and its amazingly thin and durable! Thinking now why I would by another brand! Ofcourse, you'll need the skinomi screen cover to go with it. $20.
Ok so I have been wondering wether or not i should get a cover for this bad boy. I didnt want one because of the BULK that it will add, and also I am not paying more than $20 for some light thin case that wont protect it from a drop( feather case)

The other thing that bother me is how many finger prints get on this! I have already oreder the Skinomi screen protector but I am considering maybe buying the whole thing if it meant it would attract less finger prints. I know i have recommended that one good case on Amazon for like $6 but I sold my old Nexus S and then came back to it and dont want the same case because i want my phone to feel like a new one and not like i got my old one back ;)

What do you guys think?

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Incipio makes a great case and its amazingly thin and durable! Thinking now why I would by another brand! Ofcourse, you'll need the skinomi screen cover to go with it. $20.
Do you have a link or model number? Name of the case?

Edit: I googled it and the only one that came up was the Feather case by Incipio, which is the ones i am trying to avoid.

Last edited:

esoh

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Any more thoughts on this? I'm using a SGP and decided that I want to go caseless, but the back is so slippery. Any thoughts on any of the protectors (Ghostarmor, Zagg, Skinomi, etc.) for the back?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lethabo Mokoena