Some issues with my tab 2 (p3113): low battery life, sd card does stay mounted, delay when waking up

zeeeee

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I have had my gt 2 for a litle over a year now and it has been working fine. In the past two weeks there has been a few things happening that is staring to get annoying.
Battery: I only use my tablet for a couple of hours every day. Normally the battery would last for about three days before I have to recharge. Now it only lasts about day. I havent changed my usage, so I am wondering if the battery has gone bad or could it be something else?

Previously when i press the power button to "wake up" the tablet from standby it would turn on almost instantly. Now it take 5-10 seconds to for the screen to turn on.

I have a 16gb sd card that was working fine. but now it does not stay mounted. I would mount the sd card and it would work ok, but when I press the power button to wake up the device it says that the card is not mounted. same after a reboot.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

extraclass

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried a RESTART? Hold the POWER button down about 20 seconds and choose RESTART from the menu that pops up on the screen! Let us know if this helps.