Sound profile changes on its own

dlaluan

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Hello everyone. So I've had my Thunderbolt since it first came out and haven't had a problem, until now.

Before I go to sleep, I always change my phone to silent so my son isn't woken up in the middle of the night. But when I wake up, somehow it keeps changing to normal mode on its own.

Any idea how to fix this? Is there a setting that I'm unaware of?

Please help, thx!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

mo-bile#AC

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
This has been happening to me too. I set to silent before going to bed, and in the morning I hear the ding of new emails coming in. I was using "Ring Scheduler" but that was only to turn the phone to airplane mode at night. However, I have turned it off so that wasn't the culprit. This has also occurred during the middle of the day at work. I set the phone to vibrate and it switches to normal mode sometimes.

dlaluan

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm not using any 3rd party apps. I use the volume rocker to silence my phone and turn the ringer back on. Its happening more than ever today. Its ridiculous...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Makaveli1490

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Mine did it yesterday

Before I know it, my vibrate on screen selection was gone. For a second I thought my phone went bad, till I checked the settings, and thats why it wasn't vibrating. I didn't change it

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I have had an occurence but Im not sure if its the same thing. About 10 times now I have been at work so I set the phone using the volume button on the side to silent..... then innexplicably I will hear a faint notification of a text. It did not switch back to normal sound but very low sound from silent all on its own... Im tryin to pay attention to if im accidentally pressing the volume button as I look at the phone when its silenced to see if its user error but no luck yet.

Slapnpop826

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
This has also happened to me. I set my sound profiles using the Ring Toggle app. On several occasions I have missed calls because the phone has switched to silent on its own.