Sprint note 9 4G LTE super slow after pie update

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Ever since the pie update I've noticed my 4G LTE speeds which were ok before and on every phone I've owned before the note 9 are super slow. Anyone esle experiencing this problem. It's become increasingly slower since the pie update I'm contemplating doing a factory reset.

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
You might try A Network Reset first.
You will have to redo wifi logins and such, but less recovery than A Factory Reset.

hooligan03

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Apparantly there is an issue with this. Galaxy S8 and Note 8 users are having LTE issues on Sprint. Some people are warranty replacing their phones or waiting on a patch for Sprint LTE.

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Apparantly there is an issue with this. Galaxy S8 and Note 8 users are having LTE issues on Sprint. Some people are warranty replacing their phones or waiting on a patch for Sprint LTE.

I read about that. I had the note 8 and I'm glad I got the note 9. The note 8 died fast.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
As I'm on LTE right now I have full bars but yesterday I didnt lol. I'm in the same spot where my phone was getting 2 bars.
That's crazy, call sprint they need to come to a solution or if you can go to another carrier, your paying for service that's a hit or miss . Try doing that paying them , they wouldn't like that why should you deal with that without a fix or solution.