Stuck Busy Signal / Battery Drain

elvis1935

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
The clown keeps coming in here and trying to start trouble calling people liars and such. I just hope that sprint can get this fixed soon cuz it is very annoying!

Sent from my Samsung galaxy S3

kiwicarlos741

May 16, 2012
Visit site
The clown keeps coming in here and trying to start trouble calling people liars and such. I just hope that sprint can get this fixed soon cuz it is very annoying!

One none of my last posts had me calling anyone liars except for the first one, so your wrong there, asking for a video doesn't mean I'm calling ppl liars, were do u get that from, second Like I said, look at all your posts even in other forums, all you do is post worthless comments that never have anything to do with the threads, so why don't u go away troll

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

kiwicarlos741

May 16, 2012
Visit site

Notice how you have had not one relavent post, hmm whose trolling? I simply stated from my experiences how none of the reps had heard of this problem nor is there a video online or a single link to a video in this thread about the problem, i want to see exactly whats going on in a video, so why don't u stop posting irrevalant comments, u haven't posted anything worth while in this thread or your others, and why are you even on this thread and keep coming back with these posts trying to start even more drama, this problem is related to the EVO, not the s3, so the fact that you keep coming back for more just shows the further trolling.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

elvis1935

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Wow this guy has issues big time issues. I have both the evo and an S3 and you are the last person I have to answer to. The Busy signal is on both the evo and the S3. And seems like it's related to just Michigan.

Also if someone can please make a video so this guy will quit crying!

kiwicarlos741

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Wow this guy has issues big time issues. I have both the evo and an S3 and you are the last person I have to answer to. The Busy signal is on both the evo and the S3. And seems like it's related to just Michigan.

Also if someone can please make a video so this guy will quit crying!

hmm that must make you special because i have both of them as well on diff carriers and have no problems on either of them, that got us far.

spidertravis

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys. Just dropping by to say that I haven't had this happen to me since the last time I posted. Has anyone else had the problem go away on it's own?

Good_Apollo

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
This has not happened to me now in over a week. It was clearly a network issue, I'm sure they were hush hush about it and fixed it behind the scenes.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Galaxy s3 in Flint mi same problem

Yep, there have been other postings saying that too... this was the basis of my saying before that it is not necessarily something "wrong" with the Evo LTE, it is probably something to do with LTE upgrades on the towers.

RedBarchetta

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Old thread I know but I was having this same issue, make a call, fast busy signal and even after hanging up, the busy signal wouldn't stop. Had to restart the phone to get it to stop. Couldn't make or receive calls. . I'm on Sprint, evolte, but I have good news! There is a real fix. Called Sprint, tech support had me change my MSID number, fixed! Had me go into an editing mode and they assigned a new MSID number and I'm all good. I'm hoping that this can help someone else out there going through the same thing.

Sent from my EVO using AC Forums mobile app

Alfredo De La Fe

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
FYI- It is NOT one guy posting these issues. It just happened to me about an hour ago and I went to google to search out a solution. Found this site. (I have registered using my Facebook account as "proof")

My phone started making the busy signal when I hang up from a call and it will NOT go away. I have been a Sprint customer for over 10 years. Perhaps it is time for me to stop being lazy and look at alternatives. There has to be a cheaper service that is at least as reliable. It's time for me to renew anyway, was going to do it when I had the $$$ to go with the Galaxy Note 2, but now I am not so sure...

Alfred

Alfredo De La Fe

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
It just started happening to me and I am in New York City (Manhattan). I am pretty sure they are working on towers, because Clearwire was before Sprint bought them out.

what IS unique about this, it that the problem appears to be SE Michigan related. My local sprint store has heard about it, I asked when I went to get an otterbox today. I'd post a video for you kiwicarlos, but I can't take a video while my phone is doing it! lol!