Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I just wanted to say thanks for all of the kind words and votes in the mobile nations awards.

It really is an honor. While I really don't know I deserve it. I will try to live up to it. Again thanks. I am flattered beyond words.

tyrntlzrdking

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
2012 Mobile Nations Community Awards - Android Central Edition AWARD WINNERS:

Biggest Diehard:
Skunkape60
...he has helped countless people and he just won't quit until he has your phone the way you want it

Craziest Avatar:
terpitude71
...the dude abides.

Favorite Moderator:
Paul627g
...In so far as I've seen, one of the wisest, fairest, and most helpful overall..

Funniest Member:
funkylogik
...The more serious he tries to be... the funnier he is. :)

Most Active:
funkylogik
...he's constantly on here. Been in the top poster spot for decades

Most Knowledgable:
Skunkape60
...he knows everything about rooting and is willing to help and share his knowledge.

Best New Member 2012:
B. Diddy
...This member joined on March and provides not only a lot of help, but also quality help.

Most Helpful:
SamuriHL
...the most selfless supporter of the Android community I know.

jhill110

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for all you do skunkape and keep coming back folks to the best Android support forum on the planet... AC... Where the skunkape lurks...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
No prob Skunk you deserve it man.

I know the guy who put the most knowledgeable and most active comments mentioned above :rolleyes: :D

mobdad

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
I just wanted to say thanks for all of the kind words and votes in the mobile nations awards.

It really is an honor. While I really don't know I deserve it. I will try to live up to it. Again thanks. I am flattered beyond words.

You earned it. You should be proud. We are lucky to have you. It's nice to be able to thank someone properly who gives so much of himself. Thanks.
Did they give you a million dollars? If so, we can all share that. :)

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
You do deserve it. I try not to bother you to much but the couple of times I was clueless and went to you.. You never down talked me and we're always willing to try and help me. Plus rooting my s3 was so cake with your guide.. Love it!

I appreciate it! :D

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

bonanzabucks

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
I don't post a lot in these forums, but when I ask questions, SkunkApe is always one of the first to respond with detailed and helpful responses. I don't how these awards were doled out, but he simply deserved them for his work within the Sprint SG3 community. Much appreciation and thanks!

Ytsejamer1

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I don't post a lot in these forums, but when I ask questions, SkunkApe is always one of the first to respond with detailed and helpful responses. I don't how these awards were doled out, but he simply deserved them for his work within the Sprint SG3 community. Much appreciation and thanks!

+1...can't say it any better myself. Thanks to all posters here too...this is one of the most helpful groups that I've dropped in on. Kudos all around.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
+1...can't say it any better myself. Thanks to all posters here too...this is one of the most helpful groups that I've dropped in on. Kudos all around.

Absolutely correct. There is a great group of members here. All willing to give a helping hand. You all make this a great forum.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigthangz80