The My Nexus 4 Just Got Delivered Thread!!

Makai5

May 1, 2011
Visit site
This dude has two monitors!!!! TWO!!! I bet he had one on chrome and the other on firefox, both on different accounts,just clicking away like crazy!!!!! How the hell could he not have gotten it :D

Are you serious!!!! Have you never seen a setup with dual monitors? Plus those are only 19" maybe

ysbg

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
Just got mine this morning. After 20 minutes of pure excitement I realized that they shipped me the 8GB version instead of the 16GB that I ordered...

Winterfang

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm very happy for you guys and in no way jealous.

jealous-women-04.jpg

motor96

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Anybody else find it strange that there are no speed test videos on youtube of the nexus 4? I mean i cant find one single video.

Has anyone found any? I'm gonna have to leave sprint so I was somewhat curious to see a few speed test videos preferably with an AT&T sim.

If anyone in here does one, let me know... I will make sure you get about 100 hits LOL

Here is a video I saw last night. About half way threw he shows some speed tests.

Google Nexus 4 Inital review - YouTube

smileman

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Please update us with your battery life.

so after charging it fully I've had it on for exactly 11 hours with the screen maxed up to 100% brightness. wifi, nfc and bluetooth off. gps on.

i've made a couple calls, sent maybe a dozen text messages, done some emailing, used Strava to record a 20+ minute bike ride, Google Reader, etc. and I'm still at 41% battery. here's the breakdown:

screen 44% (1h 4m on)
android os 14% (1h 28m awake)
voice calls 7% (12m 14s calls)
phone idle 7% (9h 57m 12s)
strava 5% (24m)
mobile standby 5% (13% time without signal)
android system 3%
gmail 3%
phone 3%
exchange 2%

41% with this much use seems pretty good too me, especially with the screen on max brightness.

feeling very confident i'll be able to get through a full day on a single charge. :)

smileman

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
the other thing i'll add about battery is how fast it recharges compared to my SGS2, which took forever to recharge. i don't think the N4 is Lenovo rapid charge fast, but not too far off.

justinl111

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Received my Nexus 4 Yesterday through O2 UK

Received my Nexus yesterday, ordered through O2, it's the 16gb version. Haven't had any time to play with it yet due to work. This weekend though I should get a bit of time :) I also just received my Lumia 820 to try out which looks interesting!

I've got the last generation Nexus so looking forward to see the difference. I have also a HTC One X and SGS3, yes I get to try lots of phones and I don't work in the mobile industry :) I'll post my comments in a few days after a proper try out, I far prefer the vanilla android though over both TW and Sense.

Anyway I hope everyone thats ordered get's their phones soon.

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Re: Received my Nexus 4 Yesterday through O2 UK

and a new thread was created why?

Thread police, huh?

OP congrats and be sure to provide some feedback. Would love to see a photo of the screens of all of those phones on the same image next to each other. Some pics of the same object in similar lighting would be nice too.

justinl111

May 10, 2011
Visit site

Thread police, huh?

OP congrats and be sure to provide some feedback. Would love to see a photo of the screens of all of those phones on the same image next to each other. Some pics of the same object in similar lighting would be nice too.

Hi if that was directed at me I'll do my best this weekend though I can't do the HOX or SGS3 until after the weekend as at work, I'll take a pic of the Iphone 5, Lumia 820, SGNexus and ofc Nexus 4.

justinl111

May 10, 2011
Visit site

Congratulations your must really be a phone enthusiast.

I'm not just need to test a few of the latest models for work. Probably just about to roll out new phones to my work colleagues so been testing a few, though will end up being a choice between a Windows Phone and Iphone 5.

Kaenon

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I just got my 8GB Nexus 4 in!

Finally! LOL.

Too bad my 16GB is back ordered. Maybe I'll just cancel it if it doesn't ship too soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201