The My Nexus 4 Just Got Delivered Thread!!

Sn00pster

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Mine got delivered too.

Unfortunately despite selecting a different shipping address to the card address, it decided to "flick" back to the card address when I hit the final buy button.

So I'm here in South London and my phone is in Cambridgeshire.

Will get my hands on it Saturday though.

mmace

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
This ** has two monitors!!!! TWO!!! I bet he had one on chrome and the other on firefox, both on different accounts,just clicking away like crazy!!!!! How the hell could he not have gotten it :D
I have 2 monitors here at work, I was logged in to Chrome 1 as my personal account & Chrome 2 as my work account and I was also connected to my home PC (which has 2 monitors) which I was doing the same with.
That might be why I accidentally ended up ordering 3 and getting 1 declined!

Last edited by a moderator:

sidroid

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I totally did that. A MB Pro and a Dell laptop. Took no chances with OS or browser...got the order through after destroying the F5 button on both :)

jflexe99

Droids!
Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
So how do you like your N4? Most won't get it till Monday or so. Some tomorrow(Friday), but most on Monday or Tue....FAIL 2 day shipping.

smileman

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I heard its the camera or the accelerometer. Don't have my device yet, so not sure!

is the rattle only one some devices?

it's barely noticeable but still, i'm surprised none of the reviews i read (and i think i read just about all them) mentioned this.