The S23 Ultra Is Rigid

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
It's good to know it won't be mimmicking the Flip 4.

I do think it's worth noting that Zach himself said it's just the same phone they've been making for a few years and isn't worth upgrading to.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It's good to know it won't be mimmicking the Flip 4.

I do think it's worth noting that Zach himself said it's just the same phone they've been making for a few years and isn't worth upgrading to.
Well flip 4 is different but I've dropped it a couple times without issues but it's not like slab phones.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
He makes very good reasons not to upgrade and points out 90% people don't upgrade every year, close to 3 years.. Strong argument for the carriers high trade INS.

I was expecting a tear down, but basically the video was more about solid reasons not to upgrade. Pictures.. The picture he did with his note 10 and the S23U was so similar also.

Sent from my SM-X800 using Tapatalk

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
He makes very good reasons not to upgrade and points out 90% people don't upgrade every year, close to 3 years.. Strong argument for the carriers high trade INS.

I was expecting a tear down, but basically the video was more about solid reasons not to upgrade. Pictures.. The picture he did with his note 10 and the S23U was so similar also.

Although the devil's advocate on the camera thing is that it was only the front facing camera.

I'm definitely also looking forward to the teardown... Let's see whether they actually put anything new in there like that allegedly larger vapour chamber lol

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Although the devil's advocate on the camera thing is that it was only the front facing camera.

I'm definitely also looking forward to the teardown... Let's see whether they actually put anything new in there like that allegedly larger vapour chamber lol
Valid point on the camera.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

You can now Vape from the S-pen slot

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haroonseo