Thunderbolt delayed to April?

NickF227

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
My dad talked to a Verizon rep at Sam's Club and 'apparently' he said the phone has been delayed till August.

The reps know nothing.

leehblanc

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
The Deceiver and I disagree, but only by a day. April 1st will make their "Q1" statement look like a delay. 3/31 and they can pat themselves on the back, throw a big party and buy themselves a cake that says "Q1: WE DID IT!"

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Not believing it... All I want is an official release date to be announced this week or word from Verizon why there is a delay so I'm not sitting around twiddling my thumbs. Yes... April 1st... April fools day.. the phone doesn't exist. You got punked.
I still expect it by the 10th.

ASLgeek

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Not believing it... All I want is an official release date to be announced this week or word from Verizon why there is a delay so I'm not sitting around twiddling my thumbs. Yes... April 1st... April fools day.. the phone doesn't exist. You got punked.
I still expect it by the 10th.

If that happens then all the BMX neigh sayers can be put tp shame...he tweeted that this was one of VZW's greatest tricks lmao

chronic illusionz

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Something tells me that there is a very good chance this phone won't come out in March.

And if that is true, on Friday March 11th, if this phone isn't out or doesn't even have an official release date I'm saying (censored word here) this (censored word here) I'm getting either an Atrix or a MT4G. Seriously.

ixse

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
lol unbelievable... people are actually being swayed by this post... you guys actually think they'll go another month w/o release, and just run TV ads all day, accessories running around?? just be patient =)

tekhna

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
lol unbelievable... people are actually being swayed by this post... you guys actually think they'll go another month w/o release, and just run TV ads all day, accessories running around?? just be patient =)

You probably would have said the same thing a month ago when TV ads were running all day and accessories were on shelves

ixse

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
You probably would have said the same thing a month ago when TV ads were running all day and accessories were on shelves

i thought the Ads back then did not mention the actual thunderbolt device.. anyway.. the point is stop complaining all day saying "OMG OMG i'm not getting this stupid phone anymore because verizon people are being SOooooo mean~~~" .. and while people post this, they still come back to this forum and check this site multiple times a day just to see if TB release date has been announced.. you know you want the phone, you've waited long enough. just chill~~~ :cool:

fatrob

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
i thought the Ads back then did not mention the actual thunderbolt device.. anyway.. the point is stop complaining all day saying "OMG OMG i'm not getting this stupid phone anymore because verizon people are being SOooooo mean~~~" .. and while people post this, they still come back to this forum and check this site multiple times a day just to see if TB release date has been announced.. you know you want the phone, you've waited long enough. just chill~~~ :cool:

+1! :eek:

Reactions: mekman

eorsini

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
You should be glad it's delayed. I work for verizon, and the reason we were given for the delay is due to the battery not lasting longer that 4-5 hours. Android batteries die fast already, but that's slightly rediculous!