Track down iPhone after losing it?

zainsikander32

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys I lost my iPhone a few months ago while moving. I know I didn't lose it outside because I used it at home and didn't leave home with it. The problem is I've lost it and the battery died. I had Find My iPhone activated but not the ''send last location on''. It's offline now and Sound & Lost mode is still pending. Any other ideas on how I can track it? It's so stressful considering I know it's at home but I can't find it.

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys I lost my iPhone a few months ago while moving. I know I didn't lose it outside because I used it at home and didn't leave home with it. The problem is I've lost it and the battery died. I had Find My iPhone activated but not the ''send last location on''. It's offline now and Sound & Lost mode is still pending. Any other ideas on how I can track it? It's so stressful considering I know it's at home but I can't find it.

I was a CPU Tier 2 Senior Advisor at Apple. The short answer is no. Unless that phone is turned on, you won't be able to track it. But as soon as it does turn on, Lost Mode will kick in and the new "owner" will have a lovely new brick.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tudi23