Question Transfer data

andy1494

Sep 14, 2017
Visit site
Hi is it possible to transfer fill game data from one samsung tablet to another Samsung tablet.

I gone through the normal one everything gone over except one game, I tried everything I can see over gig data cannot or don't no how to get it any help appreciate

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Which game? Assuming it doesn't have an option to save your progress in the cloud (typically associated with a Google Play Games or Facebook account), then use a file manager to see if there's an accessible data directory for that game that might include a saved game file. Or send an email to the game developer and ask them if they're aware of a method.

andy1494

Sep 14, 2017
Visit site
Which game? Assuming it doesn't have an option to save your progress in the cloud (typically associated with a Google Play Games or Facebook account), then use a file manager to see if there's an accessible data directory for that game that might include a saved game file. Or send an email to the game developer and ask them if they're aware of a method.
It not my game but it royal match, I looked as best I can ,do, on her old tablet it saying there about 1.2 gb , only see roughly 700mb

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana