US release date could be July 12th!

shadow2201

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Correct me if I'm wrong but did Google on Google play just update their nexus 7 page to say "ships soon"??? I don't remember it saying that before...... if you go too the Google play store and click on the nexus 7 and right under where you select which one you won't (8 or 16) it says ships soon. I don't remember that being there earlier???

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Android Central Forums

That's been there for at least a week! Have seen that ever since I started checking it out! Sorry to burst your bubble lol

Will1900

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I finished my Google Plus. I will be mainly adding family and technology fanatics. Ask me if you wan to join. If you think I'm a cool guy, add me as William Watson.:)

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Omg! I've been hanging in here in the shadows reading this forever, and I haven't said anything. I just check my UPS My Choice and I now have a tracking number!!! WOOooo. I ordered mine from Google Play on June 27th at 8:42 pm. :D I'm not sure how to post a pic. It shows that's it's supposed to be delivered on Monday 7/16/12!

Easy way to view the forums and add photos is the Android Central Forum app on the play store. Then you could just use your device to take a photo of the information.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

djflan

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
if you clicked on any tracking links here, make sure its not one of those:

I clicked on one and it was saved to my recently tracked numbers.

gsweinberg

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Omg! I've been hanging in here in the shadows reading this forever, and I haven't said anything. I just check my UPS My Choice and I now have a tracking number!!! WOOooo. I ordered mine from Google Play on June 27th at 8:42 pm. :D I'm not sure how to post a pic. It shows that's it's supposed to be delivered on Monday 7/16/12!

How do you setup UPS Mychoice to show if you have one? I created an account but I don't see how you can track something without a tracking #...

.meegan.

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
When I logged into UPS my choice, the tracking number was just sitting there. I know it has to be the tablet because I haven't ordered anything else ever using UPS.

ShadowAsylum

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm beginning to get annoyed by all of this waiting. My tablet is just waiting at Gamestop in their back room. I want it now. Not that I feel I deserve it before the people who ordered before me from Google Play, I just think maybe theirs should have been shipped already so I could pick mine up. I'm beginning to wonder if the Nexus 7 is even worth the purchase right now.

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
When I logged into UPS my choice, the tracking number was just sitting there. I know it has to be the tablet because I haven't ordered anything else ever using UPS.

Where do I find it? I've just created an account but didn't get an email alert and I don't know where to look for the tracking number.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny