US release date could be July 12th!

aponteg22

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm beginning to get annoyed by all of this waiting. My tablet is just waiting at Gamestop in their back room. I want it now. Not that I feel I deserve it before the people who ordered before me from Google Play, I just think maybe theirs should have been shipped already so I could pick mine up. I'm beginning to wonder if the Nexus 7 is even worth the purchase right now.

It's still definitely worth the purchase. We're all going to have the tablets in our hands by the end of July. Patience is a virtue.

But hey, if you have an idea to get the GS employee to fork over the Nexus 7 to you (whether through bribery, blackmail, incapacitation), no harm in trying. Sort of.

.meegan.

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting pics ready to post of the tracking stuff on where I found it. It will be done in a minute.

Where do I find it? I've just created an account but didn't get an email alert and I don't know where to look for the tracking number.

John-Smith

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Omg! I've been hanging in here in the shadows reading this forever, and I haven't said anything. I just check my UPS My Choice and I now have a tracking number!!! WOOooo. I ordered mine from Google Play on June 27th at 8:42 pm. :D I'm not sure how to post a pic. It shows that's it's supposed to be delivered on Monday 7/16/12!

Hit the Print Screen button or "PRTSC" to capture a screen shot.

Open up paint, hit Cntrl+V to paste.

Save file as a jpeg.

Upload on whatever image hosting site you like. Imageshack is a popular one.

Copy the "direct link" for the image.

Come back here and post it. Shouldn't take more than 5 min.

(PS: If you have a "Function" button on your keyboard like I do hold that down while you hit the Print Screen button. Otherwise it won't work)

ShadowAsylum

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I doubt they will give me the Nexus 7. I know the head manager there was not happy, because he was the only other pre-order for it. I wanted to have it before next week started so I didn't have to bring my laptop with me to class anymore, since I only have classes on Monday and Wednesdays. My last day of class for the semester is August 8th, so the sooner I get it the better. I just wish that with the tablets hopefully shipping out tonight or tomorrow that they would allow Gamestop to sell the tablets tomorrow or this weekend. That way I can still have it before the weekend is over.

cwr213

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
If you just created a UPS my choice account it takes 1-2 ours to go live. Also, I have yet to receive an email but I have a tracking number on my UPS page, says delivery on Monday.

footballjunkie3

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I've been reading this thread for several days and just registered as user last evening.
I just logged into my UPS account and I have a tracking number that wasn't there an hour ago. The shipping notice is very similar to the ones posted a couple of hours back. I ordered on Jun 27, 2012 11:41 PM CDT. So they are coming.....my expected delivery date is EOD Monday. I want it for the weekend! :)

cwr213

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
And here's the proof...
aee7062b-3ea3-4e63.jpg

csmith75

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I waited two hours on the phone with a Google rep., named Goonie (I forgot his name and he spoke lower when I asked him to speak up. Black people. sheesh. I'm not rasist, I'm just frustrated.) But, as I digress You can't cancel til it ships to your house, unfortunately. I offered my email and they said they still can't cancel it.)

Why did you need to put that and then follow it up with your "I'm not racist" (might want to rethink that one)? Why even type all of that....It's completely irrelevant and offensive.

.meegan.

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
And that will pop up under the my ups tab once you log in?

I logged on them clicked on My UPS. Then you will see the tracking number sitting there in the middle<--see my UPS picture I posted that has the arrow pointing to the tracking number.

Just to let you all know, I haven't received an email from UPS. The tracking number was just there when I logged in to UPS.

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
If you just made an account recently you'll have to wait. I think they take time to process and update it. I just made mine now and I ordered on June 27th and nothing is up yet.

I also ordered on June 27th, 10:45am. It seems like most of the June 27th people are the last to see any updates despite being first to order. Maybe google processes orders from newest to oldest?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny