US release date could be July 12th!

J4son3

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site
Ignore my post. It turns out that before I registered, I had clicked on a tracking number that was posted a few pages back. So, after I registered it took a few hours for a tracking number to show. It turns out...it was the tracking number for the prior post that came through because I had clicked it and UPS tracked it. :'(

I did the same EXACT thing and got so excited!! Oh well... I'll just hurry up and... WAIT...

Noah0504

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Well, one thing I have been doing while I wait for any sign of my Nexus 7 arriving is uploading all of my music to Google Music in preparation! And it's taking awhile... Haha. And also slowing down how fast I can refresh this thread.

.meegan.

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I did the same EXACT thing and got so excited!! Oh well... I'll just hurry up and... WAIT...

At least I wasn't the only one! I feel a little better now. Still I feel foolish, but such is life. My husband will have to hear me talk on and on...and on.. about the Nexus7 until it gets here a little while longer.

P.S. Nice packer helmet in your picture! :D

Noah0504

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
At least I wasn't the only one! I feel a little better now. Still I feel foolish, but such is life. My husband will have to hear me talk on and on...and on.. about the Nexus7 until it gets here a little while longer.
I did it too. That's kind of why I knew you may have done the same thing! Don't worry.

And Packer fans unite! Haha.

.meegan.

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I did it too. That's kind of why I knew you may have done the same thing! Don't worry.

And Packer fans unite! Haha.

Haha! Thanks for the reassurance. It will just be even sweeter now when it gets here! Though, now I may have to keep refreshing this thread and grow 10000000 more times impatient.

aponteg22

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Patiently waiting for two emails now... one from Google, one from UPS. Double the excitement, double the disappointment...

Someone build a time machine... please.

vkapadia

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I need to go home. Being at work I keep refreshing this page, UPS My Choice, Google Play, and Google News for Nexus 7 Release. At least if I go home I can pop in Mass Effect 3 and get lost with a different N7 for a while.

Silvas

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
ordered on the 29th in the evening, showed complete on the 30th... nothing in ups, not in my choice, not in my ups :(
It'd be nice to have tomorrow or Monday, but I'm just hoping I can get it by Thursday the 19th since I'm on a plane at 7am Friday morning

ovanheilig

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I ordered mine on the 10th and was excited on the 11th when the money came out of my account for it. I thought it said the money would come out when the device was shipped. Still waiting for my UPS tracking numbers :( I don't like the idea that I have now paid for something that has not shipped. Will also be pretty mad if stores start selling it before my preorder shows up considering I would have paid $13 for shipping and gotten it after the release date. Google needs to let people know whats going on. I think a little info isnt to much to ask for considering they already took my $277.

They will put the money back their just checking if its a valid card and has money In it. They havent actually taken money out. Just wait a few days you should get a tracking number soon.Then your money will be taken out of your bank.

j_gets

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Well, one thing I have been doing while I wait for any sign of my Nexus 7 arriving is uploading all of my music to Google Music in preparation! And it's taking awhile... Haha. And also slowing down how fast I can refresh this thread.

I've been doing the same thing. I've been uploading music for a week, and since my ISP has really crappy upstream rates, I'm about half done (13k songs to upload, 6.5-7k done so far, averaging 800 over night each night - my ISP doesn't count traffic over night toward our fairly low limit.)

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I've been doing the same thing. I've been uploading music for a week, and since my ISP has really crappy upstream rates, I'm about half done (13k songs to upload, 6.5-7k done so far, averaging 800 over night each night - my ISP doesn't count traffic over night toward our fairly low limit.)

If my ISP counted my traffic, they'd be PISSED. Last month my traffic was over 300 gigs of torrent downloads only, not including regular web usage.

justkim4

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, I'm new to AC. I've been following this thread for a couple of days now. Congrats to everyone who's receiving emails and tracking numbers!

Unfortunately, I did not pre-order because I was nervous about the N7 showing up while I was out of town and it being lonely and vulnerable out on my porch. Looks like I'll be waiting until I can find it in a B&M. Any guess as to when I might be able to get my grubby paws on one at a Staples, Office Depot or whatever? I'm dying inside... LOL

michael13162

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi all, I'm new to AC. I've been following this thread for a couple of days now. Congrats to everyone who's receiving emails and tracking numbers!

Unfortunately, I did not pre-order because I was nervous about the N7 showing up while I was out of town and it being lonely and vulnerable out on my porch. Looks like I'll be waiting until I can find it in a B&M. Any guess as to when I might be able to get my grubby paws on one at a Staples, Office Depot or whatever? I'm dying inside... LOL

Next Tuesday.

ZeonX

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to setup a UPS My Choice account as well but I can't cause i keep getting this error, ">>> Based on the information you provided, we are not able to verify your identity at this time. Please confirm the information is correct or learn how it may be resolved. (1013)".

kaos120

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey all like most of you have been stalking this thread since I preordered my Nexus 7. Managed to make make a UPS account, an account for this and have done countless refreshes of this thread. This thread is fun though makes the wait easier.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumbbunny