US release date could be July 12th!

thakevman

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying to setup a UPS My Choice account as well but I can't cause i keep getting this error, ">>> Based on the information you provided, we are not able to verify your identity at this time. Please confirm the information is correct or learn how it may be resolved. (1013)".

Yeah, if you don't answer the there questions correctly during signup, it won't let you proceed. And somehow they know some pretty personal stuff. They asked me the year model of the Eagle Talon I used to drive. That was 10 years ago! Wondering how UPS knew about that. lol....

vkapadia

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey all like most of you have been stalking this thread since I preordered my Nexus 7. Managed to make make a UPS account, an account for this and have done countless refreshes of this thread. This thread is fun though makes the wait easier.

Yes, it does. I'm having a blast reading through everyone else's experiences.

Irvgotti

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, if you don't answer the there questions correctly during signup, it won't let you proceed. And somehow they know some pretty personal stuff. They asked me the year model of the Eagle Talon I used to drive. That was 10 years ago! Wondering how UPS knew about that. lol....

i know right. it asked me if i still lived with "such and such" what college did i attend"

Noah0504

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
All public record stuff. Pretty interesting though. You figure Google would have something in place for G+ as they are the data kings and seemed pretty dead-set on only signing up real identities when it launched.

ZeonX

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site

Well all they asked me was name, age, and address, which where all correct but it still wouldn't let me.

liquiddawn

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Well adorama has just changed its Nexus 7 page and it now says in red lettering that it's just a preorder and shipping date is mid-end of July.

They really aren't releasing these till near the end of July. Something must have happened as almost all retailers actually have them and Adorama has actually already mistakenly sold a few today.

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Well adorama has just changed its Nexus 7 page and it now says in red lettering that it's just a preorder and shipping date is mid-end of July.

They really aren't releasing these till near the end of July. Something must have happened as almost all retailers actually have them and Adorama has actually already mistakenly sold a few today.

Yeah, I called them not too long ago and they said you can start ordering again from them July 16th.

pcsperson

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi all, I'm new to AC. I've been following this thread for a couple of days now. Congrats to everyone who's receiving emails and tracking numbers!

Unfortunately, I did not pre-order because I was nervous about the N7 showing up while I was out of town and it being lonely and vulnerable out on my porch. Looks like I'll be waiting until I can find it in a B&M. Any guess as to when I might be able to get my grubby paws on one at a Staples, Office Depot or whatever? I'm dying inside... LOL

Welcome to the forums! I keep refreshing my email, just in case push notifications, might run, slow one day.

kaos120

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Well if they are saying the 16th then maybe we can hope to get ours between tomorrow and Monday. Especially linked with the fact that someone proved earlier that UPS 2 Day Air ships on Saturdays. Here is to hoping.

When I called Google they said that there weren't really waves that they had enough for everyone that had ordered from them and that they would be shipping "soon." Of course that was yesterday and from everyone saying that reps are telling them different things its hard to tell whats the truth. I JUST WANT MY NEXUS 7 ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Well, one thing I have been doing while I wait for any sign of my Nexus 7 arriving is uploading all of my music to Google Music in preparation! And it's taking awhile... Haha. And also slowing down how fast I can refresh this thread.

I'm having a heck of a time with uploading m4a files. most of them (over a thousand) are giving me a "permanent failure". google support forum hasn't provided an answer...

Silvas

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm. I just re-checked my order in the play store, and it no longer says complete with an info link, but i click on the order line it takes me to my receipt on wallet. I hope that's not a bad sign.

Edit: eep. never mind, I was apparently on the wallet site... grrr... ok I need to walk away now and try to forget that I'm waiting on this damn thing lol

CarlGalgano

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm. I just re-checked my order in the play store, and it no longer says complete with an info link, but i click on the order line it takes me to my receipt on wallet. I hope that's not a bad sign.

I believe that is what all of ours is doing. Cant speak on behalf of everyone here, but that is exactly what mine say and has said since 6/27.

DigitalKnight

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
I need my Nexus 7 BAD! It has been 8 years since I have updated my tablet!!!!

Fujitsu%20Stylistic.jpg

Fujitsu Stylistic ST4120 Tablet Overview & Specs - Laptops - CNET Reviews

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whytefrank