Verizon HTC One : IT'S HERE!!!!

jt4266

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I would consider the MotoX as well. I'm not one to get carried away with phone specs, IOS and WP8 show that a quad core processor is not necessary for a smooth OS experience. And a 720p screen is perfectly fine for a phone - I actually prefer the smaller size of the MotoX. However having only 16gb available storage is rough so hopefully the One on Verizon has at least 32gb...otherwise the wait was for nothing.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Omg I feel special on G+ HTC mentioned me and said coming soon.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

jova33

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Didn't the first press leak for VZW HTC One say Sept 15? I'm thinking more and more that's what it'll be.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Bm96

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Didn't the first press leak for VZW HTC One say Sept 15? I'm thinking more and more that's what it'll be.

Nope. I'm not sure where you got that date from. Still hoping this is true :mad::

8YmQJoOl.jpg

Jules_Winnfield

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Verizon HTC One release date rumored for September 5th | BGR September 5. And that goes along with VZW's Thursday release policy.

BGR just made an assumption from the date on the leaked image. The date there means nothing. BGR doesn't exactly have a track record of breaking any stories.

Now, I'm not saying that its not possible that Sept. 5 ends up being the date, but so far all signs point to an August release. Whether that's the 15th or the 29th remains to be seen, but those seem like the most likely dates. At this point, I have full confidence that VZW will screw us over yet again and drop it on the 29th. I'm hoping they actually surprise us and stick to the rumored release on the 15th, but that's just wishful thinking.

jova33

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I know it's just an assumption, but honestly it's looking more and more like that prediction might come true.

Groovysunflowers

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
BGR just made an assumption from the date on the leaked image. The date there means nothing. BGR doesn't exactly have a track record of breaking any stories.

I think the only reason people choose to believe the dates on the leaked image(s) is because coincidentally the HTC One launch was the same date as the leaked image; according to the article, Feb. 19th. But this isn't a concrete pattern to follow, from my knowledge of past launch dates not lining up with the dates shown in leaked images. I really don't want to wait until September :(

transpo03

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Ok folks went to Go wireless here in downtown Colorado springs talk to the store manager he showed me an vzw email that the HTC one will be released on the 15th

SPD

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Ok folks went to Go wireless here in downtown Colorado springs talk to the store manager he showed me an vzw email that the HTC one will be released on the 15th

Man I hope this is true. Been waiting for this phone ever since it was announced last srping. Eager to jump back on android after being on IOS for 9 months. Only thing is it better come in silver and not only blue. Or I may be looking at the Moto X.

jova33

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
That article was written July 1st, a month before August 1st.... how about some newer more relevant info.:-!

It's August 10, and there's still no official word. "Later this summer" was the last official word I've read.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Rumor sept 10 for new iPhone. So rule out the one being gm released in sept.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site

I wouldn't believe this. I work for Verizon and if a manager did what he said he did, he would lose his job. Verizon takes this stuff seriously. There has been nothing sent to anyone at our retail stores regarding the HTC One. It's not even in our info manager yet. Your easily looking at a September release and do you think Verizon would release the One before their droid line? Expect a release first or second week in September.

I'm only telling you guys this, because I am the same way with phones I'm excited about, people start saying things and you have your heart set on that date.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Niner17

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Visited a Best Buy store today and spoke to an employee who seemed to be knowledgeable and candid. He said they will be selling the One the day Verizon sells it, and the date was August 1, then August 15, and is now Auguest 29. FWIW.

Bm96

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't believe this. I work for Verizon and if a manager did what he said he did, he would lose his job. Verizon takes this stuff seriously. There has been nothing sent to anyone at our retail stores regarding the HTC One. It's not even in our info manager yet. Your easily looking at a September release and do you think Verizon would release the One before their droid line? Expect a release first or second week in September.

I'm only telling you guys this, because I am the same way with phones I'm excited about, people start saying things and you have your heart set on that date.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
Where's the proof you work for verizon? Also I heard that it is in the systems so I'm not going to believe someone who says it's not now.

Also, you work for Verizon?!? F*** you! :-*

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci