Verizon HTC One : IT'S HERE!!!!

Groovysunflowers

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site

GreyRonin

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Got confirmation from my local Verizon store (in NY). The sales rep just came back from an HTC One training seminar, they are taking pre-orders and expect to fill them August 31, although he did grudgingly admit Verizon doesn't have a very good track record with making release dates.

Groovysunflowers

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
The One is also listed in the accessory section of the site under the HTC brand so it should be here soon and there should be more cases for it being made available soon

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh wow it's branded on the back :eek:.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

Last edited:

Groovysunflowers

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Got confirmation from my local Verizon store (in NY). The sales rep just came back from an HTC One training seminar, they are taking pre-orders and expect to fill them August 31, although he did grudgingly admit Verizon doesn't have a very good track record with making release dates.

Well I just called my local Verizon Corporate store in Monroe, LA and the guy I spoke to said they are not taking pre-orders for the One nor do they "have any info on it at this time."

Mark_Venture

Oct 30, 2009
mark.cdmaforums.com

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Frankie15

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: ITS HERE!!!!

Does the AT&T one have some? I though all were the same with no branding except this one.

Yeah, it has the small globe logo.

att-htc-one_0.jpg

I wonder if the Verizon/4G LTE logo can be removed with nail polish remover. Its said to work fine for the beats audio logo. It will not work on the ATT globe logo because that is laser etched into the finish. The Verizon logo doesn't look laser etched though. Hopefully! It won't bother me too much if it cant. I'm glad there is no branding on the front. :)

Last edited:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: ITS HERE!!!!

Yeah, it has the small globe logo.

http://cdn.androidcentral.com/sites...che/w680h550/postimages/684/att-htc-one_0.jpg

I wonder if the Verizon/4G LTE logo can be removed with nail polish remover. Its said to work fine for the beats audio logo. It will not work on the ATT globe logo because that is laser etched into the finish. The Verizon logo doesn't look laser etched though. Hopefully! It won't bother me too much if it cant. I'm glad there is no branding on the front. :)

Ah wow there is lol. I've had the Sprint and T-mobile one and neither have this.. Not surprised though big red and MA bell wanted to slap a logo somewhere :p.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick