Verizon LTE outage

squeakyl

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
So I just got my tbolt from the verizon store. Wow the reps are stupid. They're sitting there try to activate my phone and it won't activate since it's cut to 1x. After like 10 tries I'm like, uhhh, how about using the wifi? They give me this really stupid look and i'm out the door 10 mins later with my tbolt :)

It seems that 3G is working now, though, so :D

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
You did? Still out for me

Yes, I'm at work in Chandler. I text my cousin with Tbolt since he text me this morning asking if I lost 4G too, and he hasn't gotten his 4G back. He's in south Phoenix area. I took screen shot about an hour ago showing my 4G icon being back,lol.

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I'm at work in Chandler. I text my cousin with Tbolt since he text me this morning asking if I lost 4G too, and he hasn't gotten his 4G back. He's in south Phoenix area. I took screen shot about an hour ago showing my 4G icon being back,lol.

I'm in S Scottsdale and 4G is still out.

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
The few times I've been in the Scottsdale area, I never had 4G?! I went to a Dbacks spring training game and didn't have it. And driving on that part of the Loop 101 also doesn't get me 4G? How far south are you?

Lol, when I say south I mean south. I could sprint to Tempe in 3-4 minutes.

I think I have 4G in the camelback mall area too.

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Lol, when I say south I mean south. I could sprint to Tempe in 3-4 minutes.

I think I have 4G in the camelback mall area too.

Thats cool, so maybe East Scottsdale may not be a good area? Well now I'm scared to leave work! Don't want to lose 4G! I live in Glendale, and going to YMCA tonight so Slacker will not do too well with 1X while working out! Lol

launchpad

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
S.E. Michigan. I've been stuck in 1x all day. I can't even get 3G, but i'm also not using WIFI. Between this and the Playstation servers being down this is really bumming me out.

coldarch

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Thats cool, so maybe East Scottsdale may not be a good area? Well now I'm scared to leave work! Don't want to lose 4G! I live in Glendale, and going to YMCA tonight so Slacker will not do too well with 1X while working out! Lol

Thats crazy that you have 4G working, i work in Glendale, AZ and i have no 4G :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid