Verizon Note 4 update

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
So my phone started an update, a big one. When it was done nothing had changed so restarted it because I know Lollipop had more than one update. It then started a smaller update. When done still nothing changed. However every time I restart the phone it starts the smaller update again. Gonna do a factory reset and see what happens. I will keep you updated if anything changes.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Update. Factory reset and now there is no update. Really weird.

The AT&T Folks who have made the upgrade say it was 1161.38 MB update... unless your first one was some where near that big, it probably wasn't Lollipop. I think we're (Verizon users) still a ways out!

fofjjsr

Android4life
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
The AT&T Folks who have made the upgrade say it was 1161.38 MB update... unless your first one was some where near that big, it probably wasn't Lollipop. I think we're (Verizon users) still a ways out!

The first one was really big. Took a long time.

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
METRO PCS got a L update before Verizon...what a shame for us Verizon Customers...Wished I had remained on T-mobile..!

Why? So you can battle all of the issues everyone else has with Lollipop?

Personally I think the Verizon Note 4, coupled with Nova and a couple specific apps (dislock for one), already has all of the features I really want from Lollipop but I still have the stability and battery life of Kitkat. I'm happy Verizon is waiting until it is right before rolling it out.

They rolled it out on the S5 way too early and it was a mess.

-Shawn
Noting the world one S-Pen at a time.