Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Re: Viber problen on S3

Hi Supportive pepole
Hi Viber
i have recent problem now with Viber
i have moved from Galaxy S2 to S3
and i did the installation but it's not syn the contact
i connect to different Wi-fi not able to receive the activation code and when ask for call it takes my to a web page which is blocked in our countery UAE " United Arab Enirates "
i have removed and delete all data but still have the problem
i also remove the application from the S2
but still have
can u advice something

hope u read this message

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

Hi Supportive pepole
Hi Viber
i have recent problem now with Viber
i have moved from Galaxy S2 to S3
and i did the installation but it's not syn the contact
i connect to different Wi-fi not able to receive the activation code and when ask for call it takes my to a web page which is blocked in our countery UAE " United Arab Enirates "
i have removed and delete all data but still have the problem
i also remove the application from the S2
but still have
can u advice something

hope u read this message

Hi,

We are aware of the current disruption of service in your region. In order to access Viber during this time, please follow the link: Get Viber (note that this solution is available for Android users only at the moment).

We regret that our services are being withheld and hope that they become available to you again soon. Please let us know if this was able to solve the issue.

tagwar

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site

thanks viber for the concern and the answer
i will try this tonight and give you feedback and hope it will be working again

thanks again

sonal28

Dec 22, 2013
Visit site

Hi
I have been using viber from many days and did not see any kind of problem ever. Its a very good app but suddenly today i cannot make viber free calls. When m calling through viber its showing viber out call and cannot connect the call. I cannot send.invite to anyone. All my contacts are lost from the viber list and are showing in the viber out list. I dont want viber out and i want this problem to be resolved soon as i need viber urgently.
Thanks and regards

- - - Updated - - -

Hi
I have been using viber from many days and did not see any kind of problem ever. Its a very good app but suddenly today i cannot make viber free calls. When m calling through viber its showing viber out call and cannot connect the call. I cannot send.invite to anyone. All my contacts are lost from the viber list and are showing in the viber out list. I dont want viber out and i want this problem to be resolved soon as i need viber urgently.
Thanks and regards

Viber

May 5, 2011
Visit site

Hi
Thanks and regards

- - - Updated - - -

Hi
Thanks and regards

Hi,

The source of this issue could greatly vary. Please read this short page in our HelpDesk, outlining some possible workarounds that will help reboot synchronization of the contact list: Android: Contact list is not showing your friends as Viber users?

Also, it could be that the network you are connected to is blocking Viber's traffic.

1. First, please try using Viber when connecting to a few different WiFi networks (in order to pinpoint the source of the problem). What are the results?
2. Also, please make sure the following ports are enabled ("forwarded") on your routers or firewalls:
TCP: 5242 + 4244
UDP: 5243 + 9785

(if you are not sure how to enable ports, you may contact your router manufacturer or your Internet Service Provider)

* If it still fails, please specify what country you're located in, and which cellular network you're subscribed to.

domagojd

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site

Hi all,

After mobile change (from SE Arc S to Samsung Galaxy S3 mini), Viber is not working properly.
I can hear other party, but nobody cannot hear me. I have tried to deactivate account and reinstall app but it didn't help.
Galaxy S3 mini is on Android 4.1.2.
Normal (GSM and 3G) voice calls are working correctly, so microphone as a hardware is not supposed to be a problem.
Anybody has a clue what could be the problem? Please help.

Thanks!!!

domagojd

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site

Hi,

There was a problem on device. After changing mobile phone in store with new one, everything is working properly.

Janani Srinivasan

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: Viber problem on S3

Heyy,

My viber account is acting weird. I cant view some of my viber contacts as viber users so it doesn't let me cal them using viber, but using viber out only. So I tried reinstalling it, and all my messages are gone, and so are my contacts. I am getting messages from my viber contact, but it won't let me call them using viber.

Pleasee helpp :)

FAREEZ MUREEZ

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site

Dear Team,
i installed viber on my galaxy s3. After that, my out speaker is not working for regular voice call. I uninstalled fiber and then working. Please rectify this issue
thnask

gpradhan

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site

Being quite new to Viber, I deactivated and activated 2 times and now I can not activate the viber again. A friend said, I can NOT play with viber like that and of course, I hit my head on the wall. I have been trying to get activation code quite often since 2 days and again the same fellow said, I can not try like that far too often, else I will have to wait 24 hrs for VIber to allow me activation.
FYI, when I intermittently tried the code, the code did come a few times by sms but it said Invalid Code.
I am now eagerly waiting the 24 hrs to go and have even uninstalled viber so that I do not accidentally fiddle it.
My question is, is the 24 hrs waiting time FROM the last time you tried to get access code OR from the last time you tried the first code after last deactivation.
Because I have used viber on my Samsung S3 already, I guess this is not a technical issue with the phone. If yes, please advice me on that too.
Any help will be appreciated.

Hi,

This is a member of the Viber R&D Team!
We're here to assist. :)

You may disable this option on the settings menu, it's called: "Free reply with Viber". Please check: Android: Viber System Settings for more details. :)

Please feel free to let us know your thoughts, questions and comments, we'd be happy to assist.
Thanks,
Viber

darylchanix

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site

I have used viber before, then my number gone i register new today then uninstall , then install the new version of viber , but why i cant contact my mom, it said viber out

ViberTeam

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

why viber is not working in my country (Gambia)

What device do you have?

It seems that the features of the Viber application have been blocked by your service provider or by your country. We will continue to investigate the issue and inform of any updates on the Viber support website.

We hope that this issue is resolved in your region and that you are able to use Viber in the near future.

Note that all countries and service providers maintain the right to allow or block network connections.

Shady Jamil

May 28, 2014
Visit site
ello
I followed a link if with the support team without the benefit of the problem is still as it is
This account I'd very
And will give you all the data
Country Palestine
Type used by Mobile - Samsung S 2
Date of beginning of the problem - 05/02/2014
Message that appears to me always - "Error"
I am in need of help has been very tired and I try to send a team to support
I hope that one can help me

Last edited by a moderator:

ViberTeam

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

It looks like you are trying to activate Viber for Desktop but you do not have Viber installed on your phone. Viber for Desktop requires that you have Viber on your phone. Please install Viber on your phone before trying again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiid