We should get ICS on November 28

koolkid09

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Lol, see the difference between your facts and my facts is that...well...mine are actually facts. Your "facts" are opinions based on nothing but your anger at not have an OTA at your pre determined time. The extent of your argument is that Google is F-ing it up, Apple does everything right, and that I'm a fanboy. You've been proven wrong again and again and are really kinda looking like a fool. Repeating things that have been proven wrong will kinda make you look like that. My suggestion for you is to make sure you actually have some facts behind your opinions the next time you start spouting off. It will keep you from looking like a fool again. Buh bye

Apple: iOS 5 announced around June 6. Beta release same month. The iPhone 4s announce October 4th. Released October 14. iOS 5 released a couple days before the iPhone 4s for 3gs and 4.

Google: 4.0 announced (Technically early October) or October 18th. Beta releases for Android 4.0 no releases. Galaxy Nexus announced October 18th. Release date UNKNOWN! Android 4.0 for it's line of Nexus devices UNKNOWN!

See. Lack of dates. Why is it that Apple can set dates, but not Google. Are apple engineers better than Googles? Or is it a PR problems with Google?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Apple: iOS 5 announced around June 6. Beta release same month. The iPhone 4s announce October 4th. Released October 14. iOS 5 released a couple days before the iPhone 4s for 3gs and 4.

Google: 4.0 announced (Technically early October) or October 18th. Beta releases for Android 4.0 no releases. Galaxy Nexus announced October 18th. Release date UNKNOWN! Android 4.0 for it's line of Nexus devices UNKNOWN!

See. Lack of dates. Why is it that Apple can set dates, but not Google. Are apple engineers better than Googles? Or is it a PR problems with Google?

I could of sworn you said you were done... Why can't you keep your word and just leave and be done? Be like apple and keep every deadline and promise. Bye. Cya.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MarkHirt

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site

Lest we forget Apple has control of everything they do, If someone "leaks" future plans they are more than likely executed. Android (not just 4.0) has a little different problem, they do not "control" the manufactures and they really can't hold the carriers hostage like Verizon is doing to Google with the Prime right now.

Please remember you are done, if in fact you do have a 4G Sprint also has the 4S so why not "upgrade" and make yourself happy.

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site

Lmao, here we go again. Okay, to wade through your BS and half truths again. IOS5 announced June 6, released October 14th. 4 months.

Android 4 announced October 21. Released November 12 I believe. Someone can check the GSM GN release date. 3 weeks.

I guess you like looking like a fool. Go back to shaking your head, you may rattle something loose. There are a few reasons no one here is agreeing with you. 1, you make no sense, and 2, we've all heard this garbage before...from iPhone fanboys. You make up your own facts, bash Google, and praise the almighty Apple with their "instant" 4 month wait update.

koolkid09

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Lmao, here we go again. Okay, to wade through your BS and half truths again. IOS5 announced June 6, released October 14th. 4 months.

Android 4 announced October 21. Released November 12 I believe. Someone can check the GSM GN release date. 3 weeks.

I guess you like looking like a fool. Go back to shaking your head, you may rattle something loose. There are a few reasons no one here is agreeing with you. 1, you make no sense, and 2, we've all heard this garbage before...from iPhone fanboys. You make up your own facts, bash Google, and praise the almighty Apple with their "instant" 4 month wait update.

Read again son.

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Read again son.

Um, you're the one that needs to read again. Again, those are the facts. So now, do as you promised and just go away. The thread is sick of Apple fanboy trolls. Back to mommy's basement for you

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Hey, I resemble that remark! :p

Lol, I've got a MacbookPro. I've got an iPod. But I don't think Apple is perfect and I don't make things up to try to prove my opinion as fact. Like "instant updates" on iPhones that, in fact, took 4 months. Or saying ICS isn't out yet, when in fact, it has been for a month.

MacGuyInNC

Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
Lol, I've got a MacbookPro. I've got an iPod. But I don't think Apple is perfect and I don't make things up to try to prove my opinion as fact. Like "instant updates" on iPhones that, in fact, took 4 months. Or saying ICS isn't out yet, when in fact, it has been for a month.

I know, just razzing you. I've got so many Macs at home and at work, it's frightening. 2 G5s, 3 G4s, an Intel Mac Mini, 2 MacBook Pros, a MacBook Air... And that's just my equipment at home.

I'm definitely a fanboy, but I'm not afraid to openly criticize them. And believe me, I've done plenty of that lately.

Though I do hate to say it... Now that the iPhone is available on Sprint, I'm planning on switching within 6 months. The battery life on my NS4G just ain't cutting it.

I'm hoping ICS will be out before then, and I'm hoping (against my better logic) that I'll maybe see an improvement in performance and battery life after the upgrade. Doubt it, but hey... I can still hope, right?

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
I know, just razzing you. I've got so many Macs at home and at work, it's frightening. 2 G5s, 3 G4s, an Intel Mac Mini, 2 MacBook Pros, a MacBook Air... And that's just my equipment at home.

I'm definitely a fanboy, but I'm not afraid to openly criticize them. And believe me, I've done plenty of that lately.

Though I do hate to say it... Now that the iPhone is available on Sprint, I'm planning on switching within 6 months. The battery life on my NS4G just ain't cutting it.

I'm hoping ICS will be out before then, and I'm hoping (against my better logic) that I'll maybe see an improvement in performance and battery life after the upgrade. Doubt it, but hey... I can still hope, right?

I know you were, just laughing about it. I'm getting better battery life and signal speed from the ICS ROM I'm running right now than I got from any GB ROM. these builds are amazing for alphas built off of source code. Everything I use works, there are only one or two tiny things that don't, and its rock solid stable. Only downfall is no 4g which I don't get anyway. You might want to check iit out

koolkid09

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Um, you're the one that needs to read again. Again, those are the facts. So now, do as you promised and just go away. The thread is sick of Apple fanboy trolls. Back to mommy's basement for you

Wow. Now I'm an Apple fanboy?

This is my XDA account. View my history.
xda-developers - View Profile: koolkid09

This is my Precentral account. View my history.
http://forums.webosnation.com/members/293956.html

This is my Verge account. View my history.
thebasedgod Articles & Activity | The Verge

When Apple has an event they usually announce a date. They have their stuff together. When Google announces their stuff they don't. When Apple is releasing a new phone they dictate the release, not the carrier. When Google does, they are at the mercy of the carriers. Why is that? Shouldn't Google have enough power to decide who they want the phone to go to? Google is weak and I'm not afraid to admit that. I'm not some fanboy who just sits around and takes it up the rear from a company. I want results and you should to. Don't be blind.

Edit: Just paid attention to this..."Back to mommy's basement for you"

That's quite funny. I just got back home to my mothers house from my first semester in college. Pretty fun actually. Can't wait to go back. Hope the mods aren't letting you slide here just because you're acting like a slave to Google.

Last edited:

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm having a real hard time being nice. Everyone knows your opinion. Enough already! If you don't have anything new to say, just agree to disagree. You made your point, enough already.

Last edited:

koolkid09

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Please go away, like you said you would. I'm having a real hard time being nice. Everyone knows your opinion. Enough already! If you don't have anything new to say, don't say nothing.

Follow your own advice. You add nothing relevant to the conversation.

crzycrkr

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Edit: Just paid attention to this..."Back to mommy's basement for you"

That's quite funny. I just got back home to my mothers house from my first semester in college. Pretty fun actually. Can't wait to go back. Hope the mods aren't letting you slide here just because you're acting like a slave to Google.

Coming from the person who said something about Google raping me? Lmao. Yeah, figured you were a child. You prove it with your naivety and general lack of understanding of the real world with every post.

Just keep repeating yourself, maybe somebody will buy your "facts" then. You've been proven wrong at every pass, give it up.

And yes, you do come off like an Apple fanboy. Everyone else does everything wrong in your eyes, yet Apple does everything right, even though they have a track record of the same things

koolkid09

Jan 7, 2010
Visit site
Coming from the person who said something about Google raping me? Lmao. Yeah, figured you were a child. You prove it with your naivety and general lack of understanding of the real world with every post.

Just keep repeating yourself, maybe somebody will buy your "facts" then. You've been proven wrong at every pass, give it up.

And yes, you do come off like an Apple fanboy. Everyone else does everything wrong in your eyes, yet Apple does everything right, even though they have a track record of the same things

This is the internet. On an internet forum.... Just because I'm young doesn't mean I'm not knowledgeable.

I have not been proven wrong... You have and you won't admit it.

And I don't come off as an Apple fanboy. I come off as a person who doesn't take bullcrap from companies. I'm not saying Apple does everything right. Not by a long shot. They do many thing in my eyes I find down right dumb. But the topic on hand. You know the Updates, I agree with the way Apple does theirs.

So stop being so one sided and a fanboy and think. Stop accepting every answer you get and question it. I may be the young one. But you're proving to be the less mature one overall.

And maybe next time you can answer my whole post instead of my edit.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Mods... Please lock this thread. If you guys want to continue this discussion please do so with private messaging. It's becoming tiresome.