Weather, Sports, etc. icons suddenly missing in Google App

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Using OnePlus 3T Oxygen version 5.0.1 and Android version 8.0.0. The issue is when using the Google App the icons normally found below the search bar and above my feed are suddenly gone. These are the icons for weather, sports, eat & drink, entertainment, etc. I can't find a setting to put them back. Any help is appreciated.

Sparrow93

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem on my Xiaomi Redmi 4A (Android Marshmallow 6.0.1). The weather "bar" is gone. I no konger receive notifications about weather, traffic and sport events. Tried resetting the cards (feed) but it only fixed sports. Weather is still missing.

Last edited:

Dagr

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I have the same problem on my Xiaomi Redmi 4A (Android Marshmallow 6.0.1). The weather "bar" is gone. I no konger receive notifications about weather, traffic and sport events. Tried resetting the cards (feed) but it only fixed sports. Weather is still missing.

Having the same problem... thought it was originally the beta version doing it, so I left the beta program, cleared cache, re-installed the old google app... same thing. No icons to be found anywhere. Now I can't access sports scores at all. :(

jeffkey

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Having the same problem... thought it was originally the beta version doing it, so I left the beta program, cleared cache, re-installed the old google app... same thing. No icons to be found anywhere. Now I can't access sports scores at all. :(

Same problem on my Pixel. I seem to remember that this happened once before. For such a huge company, they sure can be unprofessional in the way they do things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech