What is the Atrix missing???

mustanggt5.02011

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Post up what this phone is missing. So far I found it missing the visual voice mail. That is kind of anoying. I am loving the data speed on the H+ network. I got 14.5 meg down and 3.5 meg up. That is pretty compairable to my broadband!!!!!

SirGeorgeKillian

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I found it funny that I had to add Atrix into the vocabulary. It kept trying to correct me to attic! The iPhone had it in there with proper capotalization and all. Just thought that was funny that's all.

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Post up what this phone is missing. So far I found it missing the visual voice mail. That is kind of anoying. I am loving the data speed on the H+ network. I got 14.5 meg down and 3.5 meg up. That is pretty compairable to my broadband!!!!!

got a picture of that speedtest? I could of sworn that HSUPA (upload) was disabled by AT&T on this device just like the inspire.

Scottish

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hey, if you're interested in Visual Voicemail, perhaps check out Google Voice. You can use it as your voicemail service without needing to convert to a Google Voice number.

mustanggt5.02011

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I know i wasn't on wifi but I can't seem to get those speeds now cause speedtest.net won't let me choose my own servers so it keeps picking ones that are out in BFE. Any how I have google voice but I still miss visual voice mail. Not that important to me. Now I notice you can't change the text size in the text messaging programs. That is kind of bogus. Not even in handcent. I had the evo before and I remember you could change the text size but on this phone you can't.