What will it take for Always Ready Google Now to be able to *send* the texts on it's own?...

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
you can write them w/ the AR GN but you still have to manually hit send. Why is that and what would it take for that to not be the case?

SteelGator

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
The capability to have it send exists. Likely voice recognition needs to improve so what is being sent makes is more accurate than what we have today. Autocorrect keyboards already cause enough hilarity, have you seen the interpretation of voice recognition? It can range from very good to very bad. This is a great question, and I wonder what accuracy rate he will want before just sending.

Anyway, just my guess.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
The capability to have it send exists. Likely voice recognition needs to improve so what is being sent makes is more accurate than what we have today. Autocorrect keyboards already cause enough hilarity, have you seen the interpretation of voice recognition? It can range from very good to very bad. This is a great question, and I wonder what accuracy rate he will want before just sending.

Anyway, just my guess.

oh, lol, no, i've never done vr. :D. that's funny.

I wish i could find the video, (maybe it's this one, can't watch it right now)
Okay Google Now - walkthrough - YouTube

and there was another article that stated something about it needing something and i can't find that either. my brain and computer are a jumble of every video there is on youtube and every review on every website. lol.

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
oh, lol, no, i've never done vr. :D. that's funny.

I wish i could find the video, (maybe it's this one, can't watch it right now)
[ur=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpeRr5QgRYU]Okay Google Now - walkthrough - YouTube[/ur]

and there was another article that stated something about it needing something and i can't find that either. my brain and computer are a jumble of every video there is on youtube and every review on every website. lol.
I sympathized for Google Now throughout that video because even I couldn't understand what that guy was saying. It sounded like he was trying to speak through decades worth of sinus infections.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
oh wait, it wasn't that video, it was another one. sheesh, maybe the guy with the google glasses. lol. i'll find it.