What's the best launcher for the Galaxy S5?

indigogrl79

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
I know Nova Launcher is supposely the best BUT I think for personalition the Go Launcher Prime with Go Keyboard...... extension is simply awesome.

Posted via the Android Central App

hawkwind212

May 19, 2013
Visit site
Man, don't you people ever use anything else other than nova launcher? I mean I use it too sometimes, but it seems nova launcher has become such a cliche. Nova is good but it's not the only launcher out there.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

AZgl1500

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Man, don't you people ever use anything else other than nova launcher? I mean I use it too sometimes, but it seems nova launcher has become such a cliche. Nova is good but it's not the only launcher out there.

Why switch away from it?

It does everything I need excellently and intuitively...

Why waste time playing around with someone else's toys when I have no use for them?

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Because it is a great launcher.

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site

+1000

I use Next and Adw .

indigogrl79

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Ugh.... I must be to "artsy" well I am a pro at Photoshop. So no wonder the more personalization the more I'll love it. I used to buy apps on the apple store to try to change everything...... never really worked on my iPhone though. =]

Posted via the Android Central App

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
Hands down... Nova Launcher. It's as smooth as can be and the customizations are endless. You can really make your device "yours." I also recommend HiFont to change your fonts. There are about 50 font styles to choose from.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I've been using Solo launcher on my Galaxy S5 for about a month and really like it. It's very fast and responsive, has plenty of customization options and free full laid out themes on the play store. I like it so much that I put it on my Galaxy tab 3 7.0 and Galaxy Note 10.1. Customizing each one just a little different to fit their various screen sizes and hardware capabilities. Love it on all devices so far!

Also it's continously supported, getting updates consistently making it even more responsive and quick.

Posted from my Monster Galaxy Note 10.1 via Android Central App

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Here's my home screen

Posted from my Monster Galaxy Note 10.1 via Android Central App

Attachments

• lh3.googleusercontent.jpg
    lh3.googleusercontent.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 56

1Coopgt

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Me too. Next 3d is one of my favorite. ADW, isn't that launcher a little outdated? I have ADW Ex, but I don't use it anymore since Ander Webb stops updating it.

I should have said the EX version . It is out dated I guess but is runs great . I switch back and forth between the 2 .

coldheat06

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I have been using TW.... but switched over to Nova a while back..... now with all the talk about Solo Launcher I will have to give it a try myself.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred