What's the 'Promotional Content' in Galaxy VR Holiday Gift Pack?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
So, I ordered an S7 for the BF and we got a second VR set. BUT this time around, it comes with a promotional code for supposedly 50 bucks worth of content from Oculus (not credit, but content). After too many failed attempts at getting a clear answer from Samsung, I turn to you gals and guys and non-binary pals: Did anyone get their VR pack as part of the holiday gift from Black Friday, and if so, can anyone confirm which games are included in that code?

The reason I'm asking is because I got my first GR set also with promotional content last year, and when I got my updated VR with the Note 7 recall thing, turns out the promotional content was the same, so I didn't get any new content, and I don't want to waste the new code if I already own the same games (I'd rather give that code to someone else if the games are the same from earlier in the year or last year's model).

Does anyone know what that code 'unlocks'?

Oj467

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I got:

Ocean Rift
Annie Amber
Esper 2
End Space
Please Don't Touch Anything
Goosebumps Night of Scares

Not sure if it's still the same list but that's what I got (after about 25 emails to Oculus support).

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Mmm... Which region are you in? Esper 2 and End Space were also part of the launch bundle from the first VR, so already have those. But they did say the bundle might vary by region (I'm in the US).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali