Where can I get the official 1.85 RUU?

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
So apparently the OTA will only download via WIFI, which my device disconnects/connects/disconnects at home, so I can't download at home.

In my office, the wifi connects fine and stays connected, but my company's filter is seemingly blocking the connection, so now my only choice is to try and manually install the RUU.

Any ideas where I can find the official one?

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Well, I went to a Starbucks and downloaded it. It says it was complete. I click the notification in the drop down and a popup appears that says "Downloading Updates - Download Successful, 100% 64.55MB / 64.55MB"

and has an OK button.. I click Ok, it goes away and then the notification appears again saying it was successful. um?

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
I'm having a hell of a time getting this stupid update to install. So I rebooted, and it came up with the same popup as before, but this time said "Verifying update" and I clicked OK and it disappeared.. it's been like 15 minutes and the notification about the system update hasn't re-appeared..

nokia4life

May 6, 2012
Visit site
It downloaded on mine just fine last night or should I saw early this morning

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Capt Gary

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
How come when I check to see IF there are any updates from ATT, i get a " no update available at this time" . IS there a link to go to to get the update? having lots on WiFi & BlooTooth issues. Does E1 know if this update fixes BT too?
I'm on the decision that on 6/21, Ill retunr the X & go the GIII route. :-\

Capt Gary

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
How come when I check to see IF there are any updates from ATT, i get a " no update available at this time" . IS there a link to go to to get the update? having lots on WiFi & BlooTooth issues. Does E1 know if this update fixes BT too?
I'm on the decision that on 6/21, Ill retunr the X & go the GIII route. :-\

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo