Who's going to pay full retail price for the Incredible?

bbui4

Mar 15, 2010
Visit site
and i'm currently an Abuser on CB. i love the forums there and still post since I still own a Tour. the forums there are really great and super friendly/helpful people. i'm hopeful after i get my Android the folks here will be just as nice/helpful. so far, i like what I see and read over here and look forward to the community growing. Android Forums.com is pretty crazy, and I'm not so sure I'll like hanging there. AC seems like a better place to be. i look forward to posting here along with the rest of you and learning more from you fellow Android users.

I feel the same way. I used to love my bberry, but now there are so many more advanced options. The users on the CB forums were really helpful. I look forward to visiting this forum more often. I think i've decided to pay full retail as well. I hope my tour + accessories are still worth something.

benvfr

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Thinking....... with the link below, if I change my Mifi line to an older (non-smartphone) then get the "early upgrade" at $199, I can then activate the INC on my main line, then re-add the data for the mifi line. Think this would work, thoughts?

Verizon Wireless - Early Upgrade Event

edit: maybe not with the requirement of 2yr with voice line and data plan.... hmmmm, there has to be a loophole somewhere out there............

Last edited:

Divine_Madcat#AC

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
That early upgrade looks great (I am two months away from being otherwise eligible), but it looks like it is really restricted to just a couple of states/cities.. which really sucks..

aryank19

May 9, 2010
Visit site
Eris to Incredible

I also paid full retail for my Incredible. It equalled around 572 for it total. I am selling my eris on ebay for around 200, plus an old laptop of mine for 290 to help the price tag for the incredible. So far, the phone is really worth it. I have been debating an iphone or the incredible, but I'm glad I chose to stay with Verizon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enid