Why am I getting the error message Error processing purchase. [DF-BPA-30]?

A

AC Question

Error processing purchase. [DF-BPA-30]

I tried googling this problem, but all the threads I found have "BPA - 10" or "BPA - 09", not "BPA - 30". I followed the instructions for those other errors (except for deleting my account - I don't want to lose all my contacts and texts) and I'm still in the same boat.

Also, if I do a complete back-up and restore, I might still have the same problem.

The apps that are on the phone have no problem updating; I just can't add new ones.

Any help would be appreciated.

Furkan Kor

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
Re: Error processing purchase. [DF-BPA-30]

I'm having the exact same problem. I tried clearing the data from the play store and google play services, also tried restarting the phone but no luck so far. I think it might be a google-related since we both have the same issue on the same say. I'm running android l Dev preview BTW... Any help would be appreciated

Affan Khan2

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site

I've been trying everything but so fat no luck. This is happening for the first time. I guess this problem started today. Maybe servers are disturbing. Any suggestions for fixing this?

Poseidon13

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site

i tryed everything...delete my acc and re create it delete catch at google store and service vipe out the data...nothing seems to work...what is really weird...is that works normallly at my tablet but not on my mobile...can be from google servers????
PS> sorry about my poor english..

lehrma

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site

I actually got the same error today. I was looking on other notes related to other BPA-N issues and they were relating those issues with google account age's, but I'm not sure if that applies for this scenario as well...

Poseidon13

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site

yup...same happens to me too, i've tried everything...nothing works...however,there is a way around the problem at least for some time till we get a fix,if you want to download anything from Google store do it from your PC. it download it at my phone without a problem then but cant download anything if i try it from my phone ...i hope this help some of you guys, and excuse my poor english!

MaxPrimeX

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site

Hey there guys!
Im having problems with my Nexus 4 device. Today my Google Play Store stopped working, im getting lame [DF-BPA-30] error and i can't do anything. Cleared cache's from Google Play Store, Framework, Services like it was said on sites related to similar issue but ... it didnt work. Is it something with google server or so? Also i cannot change my Nexus 4 Owner, i can change picture but not name, it shows same all the time and i would like to make it different. Sychronisation is not helping aswell.

The text i was writting on the other forums... no answer so far

MiracLeRino

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site

I got the same error today. I would say its a server problem considering we all got it today and there is nothing (atleast I didnt find anything) on google about this error. Hopefully I am right and they will fix it soon.

goochyb

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site

I've got this too, on both phone and tablet. I've tried all the usual suggestions - clearing data on google apps, removing google account, etc.

MaxPrimeX

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site

But still its kinda weird .. it happens only on my old Nexus 4 device, with Xiaomi Mi4 or LG G2 i have no problems at all and im using there Google Play Store aswell

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RomeoCatcher