Will the standard Contacts app on Android 1 sync with my address@outlook.com account?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have just purchased a Nokia 7+ that runs Android 1 - currently Oreo. It comes loaded with Contacts and Mail apps (standard issue Google).

Although I have multiple email addresses my primary email address is an @ outlook.com (an Exchange Account) and all the contact details are now synced between my Windows PC and my old Samsung phone by Outlook.com.

However when I look at my contacts on the new Nokia it has only found one phone number. It's probably me not understanding what I have set up but I am after a bit of help figuring out if it is possible to sync Google Contacts with an Outlook.com account.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Well you can cross sync them at the source (sync contacts between Outlook.com and Gmail), or download the Outlook app and use that as the contacts app too.
I have just purchased a Nokia 7+ that runs Android 1 - currently Oreo. It comes loaded with Contacts and Mail apps (standard issue Google).

Although I have multiple email addresses my primary email address is an @ outlook.com (an Exchange Account) and all the contact details are now synced between my Windows PC and my old Samsung phone by Outlook.com.

However when I look at my contacts on the new Nokia it has only found one phone number. It's probably me not understanding what I have set up but I am after a bit of help figuring out if it is possible to sync Google Contacts with an Outlook.com account.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindaoliver