[Closed] Win a Nexus 6P or Nexus 5X in our Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuRAJ_NM

Oct 27, 2015
Visit site
Id love to have the Nexus 6p - the prefect combination of a Quad HD Display, Front Firing Speakers, Fast Fingerprint Sensor, Excellent Camera, Stock Android, Smooth Performance and most importantly a PHABLET. P.S- I have big hands

hide0us

Jan 18, 2015
Visit site
I would like the Nexus 6P. Reason being the best pure android phone available in market right now and also because its priced too high and beyond my budget.

Todd Kranock

Jan 4, 2016
Visit site
My choice: the Nexus 6P. Why? Simple. With every generation of the Nexus, Google continues to enhance the purely Android experience. As a humanitarian aid worker stationed in South Sudan, I use my LG Nexus 5 in my daily field work: from photo-documenting completed shelter projects for refugees to utilizing powerful apps, like Google Earth, to map public safety risks, such as UXOs. With expanded storage space (backed up to my Google Drive, of course), and with the addition of biometric security features, the N6P would continue to be my go-to mobile device to effectively manage critical projects. And, I'm pretty sure I'll be the only one in the country with a N6P! :cool:

Last edited:
May 25, 2013
Visit site
Coming from a Nexus 6, I would like the camera the most since it does really well in low-light and is overall better than the 6. However, I do like the bigger size and better specs so I would go for the 6P :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hulkjr77