[Closed] Win an NVIDIA Shield in our Father's Day Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perspective Is Key

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Because, on Father's day I get all of my kids presents instead of them giving me things, but this year has been hard financially and some little thing could go a long way for my boys.

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
This is easy.

Because I'm a father
Because I've allowed my Mother in Law and Grandmother in Law (who is on hospice) to live with us since Nov 2013
Because I send my oldest off to College to Illinois on the 15th

Because if i don't win i'll go cry in a corner. :)

ilhe1s

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I should win this device because it could be another way to spend time with my kids and enjoy some friendly competition among family.

ryancell

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
After having 2 kids and them getting older, I found myself having time to do things that I used to do before I had kids. Like being able to wash my car by hand, exercise without monitoring them like a hawk because they can play outside by themselves.

I no longer have any cool video games to play and this would be a cool thing for me to have and share with the kids now that they are older. They are 5 and 4 now, and I want to teach them to play cool games like I did growing up.

Gregory Martin

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site

If you're reading this, it means you want to enter our NVIDIA Shield Father's Day Contest. By now you've already left a comment on our contest post (good!), but now comes the fun part. Leave a reply in this thread telling us WHY you should win the NVIDIA Shield!

Have fun, get creative, and blow us away with your reasoning.

Remember, the contest closes on June 15th at 11:59 PM EDT, and is open to U.S. Residents ONLY. Enter only ONCE... if you post twice in this thread by mistake, report the post or contact one of our moderators explaining your error.

Good luck!

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I want one to play half life 2 and portal on the go as well as stream games from my desktop.

Posted via Android Central App

davidcox6

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I think I should win this for the same reason many of the dad's on this list think they should. Family is always the priority so I never really buy myself anything like this. This would be the only was I'd actually get one. Just in case you pick me... Thanks!

tortaceo

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
Well because the father's day gift that I'm going to receive is from my own expense.. And I would like this...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AC Forums mobile app

rpmm70

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
I should win this because I am flying back home to see my dad for Father's Day and to keep our tradition of going to a beer festival to celebrate

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Status
Not open for further replies.