[Closed] Win one of five VR for G3 visors —*and a phone to go with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eldricho

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I'd definitely love to win one of these! It's actually been quite a while since I've seen an LG device in my area with all the Samsung, Blu and iPhone craze. Definitely will be unique with it and even more with the visors!
Can already feel the want of my frenemies.. :D

Mumbly

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
My first experience with VR has been somewhat frustrating as I tried out a cardboard VR kit and couldn't comfortably wear it with my glasses on, so I''m looking forward to live the full VR experience with the LG VR kit which should allow me to use the VR-visor without wearing my glasses by simply adjusting the dioptrics on the headset...

James Green6

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
I think what excites me the most is the possibility of a networked vr experience. The idea you could share virtual experiences like game play or media with someone the other side of the globe and it actually feel as if you are there together.

EliteNode

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
I was amazed at what Google cardboard could do. The screen was bigger than anything and it was plain awesome. Although the magnetic click didn't work for me. it was worth it with applications available. This is something i look forward to.

Good luck everyone

abtxpress

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I would like vr for video conferences with clients. It would be awesome if I could virtually walk with clients thru a housing project. 3d movies also would be awesome! I hope I win one of the t-mobile phones.

Posted via the Android Central App

odkwheat

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
The thing that excited me most about virtual reality is the experience in being immersed in places we would not typically be able to get to or travel to. For instance, being able to take a virtual tour of a beach in Mexico when you are in Colorado in the middle of winter. As an eye care provider I am also interested in the long term effects of viewing VR and how it can be used to better manage eye care problems like strabismus and amblyopia. Its never been a better time to be alive, technology is advancing at such a rapid point that we are able to use our smartphones as escapes from our own reality.

geminijeff

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I have an LG G3 and I love it!!! I think VR gaming would be pretty awesome. I hope I win, I'd love to have a VR box for my g3. Also, a new G3 would be nice too as this one is on its last leg.

Posted via the Android Central App

ajlehenbauer

Jan 2, 2015
Visit site
I'm excited for the 30 billion dollar industry this is suppose to be in five years. It's a cool thing now with movies and games but honestly I'm excited to see what will be developed for it that I would never be able to think of!

Tim Norris

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
What excites me the most is gaming or even the possibilities of watching live events like you are actually there (think Sports or Theater). Add to that the ability to do it on the go so if you have a commute you can have a little vacation instead of wondering about the dude leering at you on the bus.

Also, in the long run I really think that AR (Augmented Reality) is more useful in everyday life, and that is what I really want, but you will need a device that {if using a camera for the outside world} still shows stereo images of the real world with 0 latency. Imagine being able to walk somewhere and have the directions just floating ghost like in the air all while being up to date on micro-local conditions that are happening around you in real-time.

lynnflips

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
What excites me most about smartphones and VR is the portability -- the technology won't tie you to any one place, making it easier to incorporate into everyday use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maryjay