[Closed] Win one of two ASUS Transformer Primes with keyboard dock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I've been eyeing the Prime for a while now. The thing I like about it most is the keyboard dock. Having an actual keyboard to type on would make a tablet a lot more usable to me for web browsing and sending emails. And of course you've got the added battery juice that the dock brings too! But then, if you want to play a game, just pop off the dock and you're back to a normal tablet. Awesome! Of course, the Tegra is another huge reason to want this tablet too. For me the decision on my first tablet is EASY, Prime, or NOTHING.

vhira82

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Click to view quoted image
I never win....

The hottest Android tablet since, well, ever has got to be the ASUS Transformer Prime. Pick your reason why. The great build quality. The Tegra 3 4-PLUS-1 quad-core processor (that's the one with the fifth battery-saving core we've talked about before.) Or maybe it's because of the awesome optional keyboard dock, that basically turns the whole thing into an Android tablet. Or maybe it's because the entire package because a near-console-quality gaming system.

Oh, and we're giving two of 'em away, keyboard dock and all, thanks to our pals at NVIDIA. You've got two chances to win.

This is Chance No. 1. Just leave a post in this thread, and you're entered to win. We'll shut things down at 8 a.m. PDT Monday morning, so you've got all weekend.

Chance No. 2 is waiting for you on Google+. Head on over there to check it out.

Good luck, everyone!

rtdeacon

Mar 18, 2012
Visit site
:cool:thanks for this chance to get cool stuff .... rtdeacon
Click to view quoted image

The hottest Android tablet since, well, ever has got to be the ASUS Transformer Prime. Pick your reason why. The great build quality. The Tegra 3 4-PLUS-1 quad-core processor (that's the one with the fifth battery-saving core we've talked about before.) Or maybe it's because of the awesome optional keyboard dock, that basically turns the whole thing into an Android tablet. Or maybe it's because the entire package because a near-console-quality gaming system.

Oh, and we're giving two of 'em away, keyboard dock and all, thanks to our pals at NVIDIA. You've got two chances to win.

This is Chance No. 1. Just leave a post in this thread, and you're entered to win. We'll shut things down at 8 a.m. PDT Monday morning, so you've got all weekend.

Chance No. 2 is waiting for you on Google+. Head on over there to check it out.

Good luck, everyone!

alexfisher

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Would love to have in my Android arsenal. Would also love to shove its power in my wife's face. Who owns a tablet made by a fruit themed company who will not be named.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blaze_3ds