Win Samsung's next new phone from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Id love to win the new S7. I have had Samsung phones since the very first Galaxy S (which still works and still turns on!). Right now I am using an S6 active. I always end up paying full price for a new phone, so it would be nice to win one. Id hope they would have gold, white, and maybe a green or a lighter blue color. :-*:-*

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site

ZOMG!
It's almost that time of year when we're hit with new Samsung goodness. Yes, Mobile World Congress is fast approaching, and we're expecting to see at least two (and maybe three) new Galaxy S7 models hit the stage.

With that in mind, we're going ahead to give away an IOU for one of these devices, because we're awesome.

If you're interested in winning, all you have to do is reply below. Tell us what you'd do with the device, how badly you want one, or your best guess on which colors will be available. Anything at all... Just post it!

Once you're done posting, head over to our official contest post, because there are MANY more ways to submit additional entries (and they're all easy).

Normal contest rules apply, and we're running this through February 20th. We will announce the winner on Android Central shortly after the close date.

GOOD LUCK!!!
Yes! I would like to win a new s7. I love new phones. I like black so new colors don't interest me much but N E W does!

goldenstate

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I can't wait to see the new S7. Samsung has taught us to expect that each new Galaxy flagship will have the most awesome display, and one of the very best cameras, that you can get on a smartphone.

fz553

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I'll be surprised if they'd do anything different with the colors, but would love to get more darker shades that aren't just plain black.

But..would love to win one regardless :). Thanks AC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salpha