Win Samsung's next new phone from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hxizwan

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
I will use S7 for long time if I get one. Know why ? Because its gonna be the best phone for 2016 with the Best camera I had ever used in my Life (currently I am using Note 5)
Those past years I had used only note series which serve me very well now time to move to Sexy S series , if believe to rumours SD Card with IR Blaster and more juice its gonna be Awesome. My Son has his 6th Birthday next month so I can capture memorable movements with S7. I love to have Gold

neileswar

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
The S6 was without a doubt one of the best designed smartphone of 2015 (S6 edge was better)... taking cues from that and developing the S7, no doubt its still gonna be a beautiful designed device.... but looking forward to the Snapdragon 820!! due to two reasons, one the blazing fast performance (hopefully unlike the 810) and two, opening up more customization options like ROMs....!!

Orlando Grillo

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
Never had an Android phone. I always used and liked Windows Phone. It always had all I need. But people talk so much about the supposed superiority of iOS and Android that I am curious to try it to see with my own eyes what I'm missing. But I don't want to pay for it. So this contest could be a good solution ;)

zbats

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Would love to win this!! Went to the dark side **cough - apple** and am coming back to the Android side as soon as the S7 is released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
azrae9484