Win Samsung's next new phone from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slow_S10

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I would love to get one for my wife. She currently has an S6 and I have no problem with her sticking with Samsung but she really needs something with a bigger battery because that S6 dies ridiculously fast.

grafixguy#AC

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I left Android two years ago for Windows Phone. Been thoroughly enjoying it, especially with the insider builds but it's time for another change. With MSFT building their apps for all platforms I can still stay in their ecosystem and get the best app experience from other developers.

Been following the GS7 news for a while and unless something shocking is announced I want one.

gmtom1

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I would replace my S6, which has terrible BT connection to my car. Although it would be awesome if it came in red, green, blue, silver and black, the money is on black, gold and white for the US carriers/availability.

lags1610

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I would love the chance to try this curve phone. I loves the slight bend to the G4, but experienced the hardware issue where it bootloops and would love to replace it. The chance to kill both birds with one edge would be fantastic!

suku_patel_22

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Just tiredness my N6, need something new and shiny to play with. My hands are ready.
Would obviously root and slap cm on it as soon as it's available.

I think it will come in blue silver and gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twine